xxvii.

"I call dibs on the last Fiji."

"Exsqueeze me, but I called dibs on that 10 seconds ago."

"Well, exsqueeze you, that dibs expired when I called my dibs, and I'm taking it. You suuuuck."

"No, that's you." Sapphire huffed, taking the Arizona Lemonade instead. "For the record, boxed water is better."

Sean gave her a blank look, snatching the lemonade in her grip to replace it with the last bottle of Fiji water instead. He already drank up two bottles of it anyway. "Whatever."

The girl cheered triumphantly, immediately opening the bottle to drink on it while she did her own little happy dance. Sean just watched her with a mix of an annoyed and amused manner, wondering how he managed to handle the madness stuck in a 5'4 body.

"Stop staring at my chicken dance like that." Sapphire pouted, stopping her happy dance mid-step. "I know I'm cool."

Sean stepped forward to ruffle her hair, and pinch her cheeks. "You, Sapphire Case, are such a child. C'mon, let's go before Kath cuts our heads off."

They were just taking a little break because everyone was getting exhausted already after taking one dance scene in the cafeteria, and Sapphire excused herself to get back to the tents for water. Sean just had to follow to escape one of the crews' nagging about his hair.

"Do you really think I should go back to silver?"

Sapphire paused in her steps to squint at his hair, and then she shrugged. "You were a great blondie, if you ask me."

Sean groaned, smacking his face with the palm of his hand. "It was silver!"

"Blah blah, it was silver!" Sapphire did a weird face, deepening her voice to match Sean's but she sounded a lot more like a whale. "Dang, blonde is the new silver then."

"I am not arguing with you on this again."

"Agreed." And they continued walking back to the school's front entrance, where everyone seemed to have gathered.

"Okay, great, Lew and Case are back so we could finally talk about today's agenda. Right, lovebirds?" Katherine sarcastically smiled in their way, making the others chuckle.

"Right!" The both of them exclaimed with their thumbs up in the air.

Rolling her eyes, Katherine continued, "since this school has an event later today, we're going to be shooting at a different location. Is it going to be at Rockefeller, Gavin? Yes, okay, right. And we need you to be extra cautious with paps, especially TMZ. No talking to them, no entertaining, and call one of the crew to take you when they get too aggressive. Agreed?"

A choruses of yes resounded, and Katherine seemed to be contented with that. "Will, Janelle, I believe some of them are unavailable today?"

"Oh, yes, right!" Janelle piped up, scrolling down her phone. "Here, it says that Sean and Jordyn are called back for Todrick's dance version of his music video. Jade, Noah, Josh, and Rich will be doing a shoot with Puma. But companies are ready to reschedule if it conflicts with the shooting."

Sapphire excitedly turned to Sean with a huge smile. "I'm so proud of you! You're going back to Todrick again!"

Her unwithering support always made Sean feel extra victorious every time. "Thank you, my little cheerleader. I'll be sure to tell him that we need to hang out again soon."

"I'd like that." Sapphire smiled again, and then turned back to Katherine.

"So fortunately, the mentioned people don't have sequences for today so they're good to go." Katherine smiled, and then she signalled her assistant. "The cars are ready?"