iv.

to clarify, because im not that good w dates, sapphire and sean have been together for two months now. a month after asking her out, new york move is announced, then i forgot to announce that they moved to new york a month after that too! so this is probably in september already:) i succ at dates:) s o u c c k:)

goodmorning little frog muffins:)

--

"So, how are you liking New York so far, Seanie? I can't wait to show you around the city, and take you to my favorite places that I know you'd like too!" was all I first heard when I came bounding down the stairs with Kaycee by my side.

"We're gonna need earplugs to survive this house," Kaycee muttered lowly, but enough for me to here.

I casted her a confused glance. "Who is that anyway?"

"The Jordyn Jones."

As if on cue, Jordyn Jones emerged from the receiving foyer whilst clutching Sean's arm quite way too tightly for my liking. Her golden hair curled in a slight wave, her red colored lips opening and closing thrice a millisecond, and her dazzling self probably catching everyone's attention.

I didn't even notice she was right infront of me until she snapped her fingers infront of my eyes.

"Maybe she's still too tired," Jordyn giggled, as if I wasn't there. "Hey, I'm Jordyn, but I think you know that already. Who are you?"

"J, I just told you, she's my girlfriend," the word girlfriend rolled off Sean's tongue in a way that would usually make my heart go googoo but the way Jordyn clung to him like a leech bothered me to the point that she annoyed me already. "Saph, this is Jordyn, my bestfriend."

I plastered on a fake smile, eyeing Sean then back to the cheek splitting grin girl, "nice to meet you Jordyn, I'm his girlfriend."

"Not too long though," awkward silence fell upon us and I swear, my jaw almost did a nosedive. "I'm just kidding you, guys!" Then her highpitched giggles bounded off the room once more.

Sean laughed, but I noticed how his eyes warily eyed me, as if watching me for any reactions that warranted his attention. But I didn't let my composed facade slip, letting an easy tight-lipped smile grace my face.

"Nice joke," Julian sarcastically commented, earning a smack from Josh Price beside him. "What?"

"Anyway," Jordyn spoke up once again, her highpitched voice sounding like a fork dragging against a tile, "where is my room? Can you please show me to my room, Sean?"

Without hesitation, Sean nodded and turned to me, "i'll show her to her room. I'll be back, S."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes but I faked on yet another smile and nodded, turning away from the pair as they ascended the stairs with Jordyn's voice still echoing as she talked about New York and all of her new video shoots.

"Is it just me or is she annoying as hell?" Nat muttered, rubbing her ears.

"Trust me, you're not the only one," I snapped. I didn't know where the sudden negativity came from but I'm sure as hell that there's something bad about Jordyn's vibe. This is bad, really bad.

There's just something irking me about her blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Give her a chance, guys, I've been with her ever since she auditioned and I swear, she's one of the nicest people ever," Jade piped up from the couch.

Mulling it over, I never really gave her that much of a chance. I just met her a minute ago, and I'm already having my judgements on her. To be fair, that's quite unfair and judge-y, and I just don't want to be that person.