ii.

The truth is, I was never really fond of sitting in an enclosed flying piece of metal. One wrong move, and the whole thing goes plummeting down and then there goes the rest of my life, going down a ditch or an ocean. Or the hard ground.

"You are cutting my circulation, S," Sean complained beside me.

As I looked down at my hand, it sure was gripping Sean's forearm and not the airplane seat.

"And we're not even taking off, yet," he snickered, making fun of my red face and anxious mind, probably.

"Shut up, dork." I huffed, taking my hand off of his forearm and crossed my arms together instead. "Not my fault planes are scary as shit."

As a response, he just laughed and slung a blanket on our laps as he rested his head on my shoulder.

Everything went smoothly after the little late ruckus at the airport. Everyone's seated and alright, except for Nat who still can't find her jacket.

"I swear to God, Julian, if you stole my jacket again." I heard her mutter under her breath awhile ago in the airplane cue.

Julian seemed to have heard this and raised his hands up defensively, "I swear I didn't take it this time!"

I was at the window seat, Sean was right beside me after bribing the hell out of Bailey by offering the seat with Kenneth, and Josh Price was on his other side.

Come to think of it, the Migos are finally complete. Thankfully.

"What do you mean the migos are complete?" Sean blurted out, looking up at me from his phone in confusion.

"I said that out loud?" Damn, I should stop speaking out my thoughts.

"Yeah, you really should."

I groaned, face palming myself, "yeah, okay, sure. Don't want my murder plan to be said out loud."

"Great. Keep it a secret, little gem," Sean teased, nodding his head slowly to mock me but I just flicked him in the forehead and stole one of the earbuds from his ear.

Mouthing along the words to Johnny Balik's Made to Love You, I didn't notice the airplane taking off as I felt my eyes droop down sleepily.

"Sleep, bab, you need it," was what I last heard before I felt a blanket wrapped around me and an arm guiding my body to shift comfortably and my head to lean on Sean's shoulder.

@seanlew: she's dreaming about me! because she's smiling!

[ 13,000 likes | 1,878 comments ]

distractsean: hOW DOES SHE LOOK THIS PRETTY WHILE SLEEPING IDGI
distinctsean: calm and composed? i doNt knOw a cAlM nd cOmpoSed
maddieziegler: my pretty little girl <3
charlizey1: aaaaah you guys are too cute!! ❤️
user8383: literally my favorite couple ever pls dont break up
seanlew: @user8383 i would never:) even though she snores loudly sometimes. hahaha. jk.
sapphire: @seanlew eXCUSE ME
seanlew: im jOKING DONT HIT ME @sapphire
beyondbrandon: he's gonna break your heart soon enough @sapphire
kensanjose: @beyondbrandon back tf up man what's your deal
sapphire: @beyondbrandon um??
seanlewinfo: ^wOAH WHAT TEA OVER HERE
seanlewbrazil: what is this musically dipshit doing here?¿
musicallyshade: come get ur mans sis @jordynjones
seanlew: @beyondbrandon bro i just texted you
musershaderoom: OOH THIS TEA!! ☕️
officialjoshprice: foLloW mE fOr mOre seApPhire AirplAnE mOmenTs¡
larsenthompson: MY FAVORITE PEOPLE EVER
kayceericeofficial: 💙💙💙 i hate you guys