iii.

"Hey Fire, that red mark really looks great on you. The color suits you," Bailey guffawed along with the rest of the girls, basically enjoying my embarrassment as I hid behind Sean, who found everything amusing.

A real Class-A jerk right here, in the form of an asian boy who has dimples deeper than the 9 circles of hell.

My face flushed a deep red, almost resembling the color of Sean's DAMN. sweatshirt, as I tried to hide the mark Sean made in the neck of the hoodie.

"Damn Sean, get sooome!" Rich whistled, bumping Sean. "Finessing better than your old uncle Richard."

"You're not even that old," Jade commented, "or atleast I think so."

We, the group, finally set foot in the JKF Airport, and boy, was it overwhelming.

Even though basically all of us went here before, the surroundings still seem to surprise me, as it had little similarities to LA — especially the drastic difference between the weathers. Definitely the weather.

"Is everyone all set? Everyone have their bags with them?" Janelle checked, mouthing numbers as she counted all of us. "I think everyone's set. Do you guys think you're all set? Does anyone have injuries? Or does anyone feel sick or nauseous? I have mints here, if you guys want some, and I think I also have some Tyle--"

"Yes, babe, calm down. Everyone's fine," Will chuckled as he calmed down the Janelle who was starting to fret.

Taking deep breaths, "yep, I'm fine."

"Who's gonna fetch us?" Josh Killacky asked, and as if on perfect cue, a man in a suit with a sign that said "IMMABEAST" appeared out of nowhere.

We walked closer to the man, beaming at him as he realized we were the group he was waiting for.

"I believe you're all tired," he started off, "I'm Thomas, and I'll be your designated driver today, as per requested by the management. Miss Lions would be delighted to know you've landed. Shall we head on over to the hotel, Mr. Will?"

He could pass as that nice limousine driver in "The Princess Diaries". He looked like he drove princesses and queens and kings and princes around on a daily while also dating the queen himself. Also, the formal wear he's clad in adds to the whole royal charm — not that we're even royalty or anything remotely close.

Will nodded, "yes, and stop it with the formalities, man. Call me Will." And Will took out his hand for him to take, and they shook hands. "This is Janelle, my soon-to-be-wife, and these are the kids."

Gesturing to us, we all responded with a half hearted wave.

"A greatlooking bunch, you are," he commented, which made us all laugh. "C'mon, the house is waiting for your arrival."

At that, our excitements made an appearance in the highest level and we couldn't wait to see what's in store for the rest of us today.

Click!

I turned to Sean who innocently looked at me from behind his camera.

"Smile?" He said sheepishly, clicking away on the camera even though I looked annoyed.

"Delete that, I look ugly." I groaned, trying to take his camera.

He scoffed, "you? Ugly? When did you even look ugly? When was the moment that you looked ugly? When, S, when? Oh wait, I know the answer. Never."

Whining and still not reassured that my photos aren't shitty, I still tried to take it, "Sean, delete."

"Nope."