xxiv.

A week and a half later, everything suddenly turned busier and everyone got even more sleepless as the schedule shifted into a much more hectic one.

Rehearsals were over, and actual shootings finally happened. Of course the movie was set in a highschool, so the location was at a very popular school in New York that was known for the arts and education.

Sapphire yawned, covering her mouth with her hand while being careful not to mess up the slightly darker-than-usual makeup she had on. The leather leggings she had on weren't the most comfortable pair of bottoms in the world, but the oversized grey hoodie made up for it.

She had just finished filming her parts for the first two scenes along with Sean, Julian, Kenneth, Lexee, Jordyn, and the guy who played Mr. Higgins, and she was ready to doze off in the couch that was inside the school's teacher lounge that was offered to them.

"Someone call MCR, they've got a fan on the loose." Sean whistled, teasing Sapphire about the dark eyeliner around her eyes. "Looking good, raccoon."

"Your role just fits you well, bad bully Zachary." Sapphire rolled her eyes at the boy, plopping down with a thud on the couch. "Stop fighting Violet's fashion sense."

"Don't disrespect my mans My Chemical Romance!" Julian threw an empty can of Red Bull in Sean's way. "Don't talk about the gods like that."

Lew rolled his eyes, throwing back the can in Julian's way. But Julian threw a trashcan back at Sean's face, which hit the asian boy with a full force. Of course, a trash can was a bigger can than a soda can, and Julian just had to grab the thing closest to him.

"What is wrong here?" Jordyn chuckled, flicking a ball of paper in the boys' way. "For the record, My Chemical Romance is a bunch of legends."

"Agreed," Lexee absentmindedly replied as she scrolled down Instagram. "Sapphire, you love MCR, go hate on Sean."

"I already hate him."

"Fuck you."

"Where?"

Sean choked on the newly opened Red Bull while rubbing the spot the can hit, and stared at the girl with wide eyes. "Shouldn't it be the other way?"

"Equality, my friend." Sapphire chuckled one last time before dropping down head first in a sleeping position.

But the makeup artist entered the room in a rush and scolded, "nope. You do not ruin your makeup this time. You still have sequences to go later, young lady."

"Okay, Aly, okay." But Sapphire's voice was muffled by the leather of the couch, not having any signs of moving up.

"Ugh kids the- SEAN! WHAT IS THAT HIDEOUS BRUISE ON TOP OF YOUR EYE!" The makeup artist, Aly, gasped dramatically, rushing towards Sean to inspect the forming red spot. "Jesus Christ, you kids are going to give me wrinkles."

"Don't you have a lot of that already?" Sean wrinkled his forehead in confusion, and then Aly hit him on the bruise. "Ouch!"

"Don't smartass me, Mr. Lew." Aly waved a finger at the boy who sheepishly smiled while rubbing the sore bruise. "Come with me, and we'll fix that horrendous.. thing before Miss Katherine kills me for your foolishness. You too, Julian and Kenneth, stop going on your phones."

The boys groaned altogether, and they sluggishly followed. With a last dramatic wave, Kenneth shut the door behind them, leaving the girls chuckling at the scene. The guy who played Mr. Higgins, who was named Carl, followed right behind them while mumbling along the lines of 'teenagers are crazy'.

"So, uh, does anyone want boba?" Lexee raised her head from her phone, and shut it off. "I'm going out. I texted Miss Katherine about this already."