xiv.

The last table reading came to an end, and all they all wanted to do was come back down to their beds where they could sleep the rest of the night away.

And that's what everyone did, except for Sapphire and Sean who still talked over a glass of milk on the kitchen counter.

"Night, guys, don't make babies just yet," Julian yawned, not looking back at Sean who was lightly snickering while Sapphire looked like she stuffed tomatoes in her cheeks. "I mean it. I don't want young Seans and Sa--"

"We get it," Sean chuckled, "stop embarrassing us already. Goodnight, Juls, I hope you get nightmares."

"Goodnight!" Sapphire added.

Julian only sarcastically laughed, slamming the door on them. The two shook their heads lightly at their dorky friend, putting their attention back to what they were talking about beforehand.

"So right, what I was saying was that Oreo basically took a shit on Josh's butt while tried to do this sunbathing of his," Sean snorted, and Sapphire almost choked on her milk, "and Josh thought it was chocolate cream from the cake--"

"So he ate it."

"Oh, God no!" Sean made a disgusted face, "i did not need that graphic image in my head."

"What?" Sapphire gulped down the rest of the glass, "whipped cream looks tempting."

"You have a Santa mustache." Sean absentmindedly reached his hand over to wipe his thumb on Sapphire's upper lip.

The girl blushed at that, not expecting the action.

"Wow, cliché," Sapphire said, hiding the fact that she got dumbfounded by the affectionate action.

"It would've been a lot more cliché if it went like this," Sean cleared his throat and straightened his back. "Hey, you got a little something over here."

Then he turned the other way and said in a high pitched voice, "oh! What is it, Sean?"

"I do not sound like that!"

"Shut up," Sean muttered before getting back into his acting skit, straightening his back again while he waggled his brows. "Oh, it's just right here."

Then he leaned over the counter to plant his lips on Sapphire's. The boy always surprised the girl in so many ways.

Sapphire laughed a little but responded, closing her eyes as she deepened the kiss by wounding her hands in Sean's hair. The boy's hands moved to her hips, but the divider between them made it hard for him.

The boy pulled away a little and muttered, "damn, this counter."

The boy pulled a strong move then. He hauled her over the counter in a whim, sitting her down on top and putting his lips back on hers before she could even process it.

"Ooh, kinky. I like it," Sapphire whispered against his lips.

The boy pecked her lips before saying, "you taste like milk. Hmm, even kinkier."

"Shut up, you."

Then Sean comfortably wrapped his hands around her waist, making her legs wrap around his. He sucked on her bottom lip and pulled on it a little, making her gasp in shock at the sudden action. As response, she kissed him harder and a lot more rough, to which Sean hummed approvingly.

To tease Sean a little, Sapphire smiled to herself and started trailing her lips down. Down to his jaw, leaving a trail of light kisses down his jawline then to the side of his neck, until she reached his throat.

Sean groaned when Sapphire sucked a spot, obviously leaving a mark for everyone to see first thing in the morning.

But turns out, they weren't the only ones awake.