v.

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

After the whole fiasco, Sapphire did go back to sleep after Sean made sure that she was okay and they were okay. He didn't want her to go asleep upset and bothered; he would never do that to her, ever.

Sapphire felt a little better after that, letting herself just trust the boy and unfortunately, the blonde haired girl named Jordyn. In the process, maybe she'll just actually try to befriend Jordyn. Or not. Who knows.

But today was hopefully going to be a lot more fun than the usual, because they're going on conference with the production management and the director to discuss the script, the rundowns, the schedules, and everything else.

And thankfully, much to Sapphire's lowkey delight, Jordyn wasn't around because of some meetings that Sapphire didn't even bother knowing. She's just savoring the time before the girl comes back any minute now.

Lazily resting his arm around Sapphire's shoulder, Sean yawned lightly, "I think I still have jetlag."

"Same. I can't feel my legs right now, they're basically jello."

"Only a few more steps then," Sean sarcastically remarked, glaring at the stairs they were trudging on, as if the stairs would even care. "Why can't we just have super cool jet boots or something?"

"Since you're person extraordinaire, you should do that as your next project," Sapphire snickered, but half meant what she was saying. She was seriously considering it, knowing how this boy can do anything at all. Hell, she would be impressed instead of horrified if he came back with an atomic bomb made from spoon and the kitchen broom.

"Consider it done then," Sean jokingly said, winking.

They were soon cut off by Will pointing out the designated conference room for the meeting.

"Go in, Janelle and I still have somewhere to go before we join you," then they were dismissed, walking off in a complete other direction.

It was nervewracking to be standing infront of the double mahogany doors. The thought that behind these doors was one of the best opportunities ever intimidated and excited them to no end. They were afraid that they would screw it up, or fuck it up somehow. Bottomline is, they never wanted to lose it now that they're here.

"So," Josh Killacky started off, "should I knock?"

Then they sat in complete silence, seated around the long and huge mahogany table as they awkwardly stared at each other while trying to be friendly with what they assumed was the production team, along with Geo, Noah, Jordyn who finally arrived, and an unknown girl.

However, the woman at the edge of the table was beaming all sorts of sunrays with her gleaming smile.

"What is it with all these awkward tensions?" The woman laughed lightly, staring in amusement at the silent bunch. "Without further ado, I'm Katherine Lions and I'm going to be the director behind 'The Beast Network'.

"These beside me, Zachary and Melvin Timbbs, are the writers and also the executive producers," she said, motioning to the two guys beside her that were already offering a friendly smile and wave. "And these are.."

"The Beast Network?" Julian whispered to the left of Sean, "isn't that the actual name of our network? Like Beast Network?"