xliii.

March 2

Sapphire got off the call with a very tired Sean who just finished up the WOD Event in China. The girl grew restless and concerned for the boy who almost had 30 hours of no sleep with a growing jetlag on his system soon enough. She must have sent him almost a dozen reminders to just please catch up on sleep, even just a wee bit on his flight even though she needed her sleep too.

Sean was very busy, very busy that he had no time for himself. He was the busiest among all of them. Although he was the type of person to immerse himself in a lot of things at once, he was still human that could have serious health problems, and she hoped he realized that.

Sighing, she shook her head at the timezone differences they were now in as she shut off her phone and braced off for a nap. It was 3AM, it was those days where she was just taking small sleeptimes back in the tents on set because they didn't have enough time to go back to the house.

Lately, she's been feeling more tired and down. Sure, she was busier than ever and she had more things to do — but this was different.

It was one of those days when everything's less easier and harder to deal with, and all she could do was take naps to atleast ease the heaviness in her body. Her mind was also at this constant drive to overthink and overthink every single thing that shouldn't even be a big deal. Her mind always went back to the night Sean packed his stuff and to the things she thought of, and she was slowly questioning every single bit of thing she was doing.

But atleast, her friends were always there to brighten up her day and remind her she wasn't alone in this harsh reality. And Sean too, despite the fact that in the back of her head lays all her doubts, he still made her day a little brighter with his little texts.

But of course, at this point of her career, the stress and the hate and the forced perfection she had to show people all has gotten to her that no amount of sleep or Sean could take it away.

More fake news were created about her and Jordyn and Geo and Sean. And more gossip sites hopped on the drama, and made it grow bigger in flames instead of letting it pan out. And the paparazzi became even more relentless, almost growing more and more out of line with their questions and knowledge of personal space as days passed by.

It was such an average issue that started all of this, and Sapphire didn't know it was possible to make it even bigger than it is.

For the past months, everyone in the cast was conditioned to just ignore it and stay silent over any of the rumours so that it would just all fade away in time. Because apparently, this was a celebrity's world all the time.

But Sapphire didn't want any of that; she didn't want to stay silent, she wanted it all to go away. She wasn't made for this spotlight, and she wasn't made for this lifestyle, and she knew it.

Speaking of Jordyn, Sapphire found it quite odd yet suspicious that she wasn't being.. herself. The usual threats, the Instagram messages, or the tauntings that always left them in a never ending fight. The only thing she got from the blondheaded girl was a couple of suspicious smiles here and there when they were on the same set, or when they were passing by each other.

Glaring was another thing, but she thought it was scarier that she was smiling like she knew something Sapphire didn't.

Suddenly, a gentle yet reluctant pat on Sapphire's shoulders made her groggily whine.

"Hey, Saph, I'm so sorry, I feel so bad for doing this but we need you to run over some routines for tomorrow." The producer had a look of pity, his eyes scanning over how exhausted Sapphire looked.