Chapter Thirteen: The Talk

She thought all day and came up with no good solution to fixing her Freed problem. As she picks up the last few plates off of the table, Mira hums to herself and daydreams. Day dreaming, isn't normally a thing Mira does, but the more time she spends by herself lately, the more it seems to just take over her. She thinks about her fortune and that leads to thinking about Freed. And in thinking about Freed, she starts thinking of that kiss. And the time he was straddling her in the hotel room. And in the bathroom. And all the small moments he'd touch her arms, waist, neck, hair....etc. Letting out a moan, it's slightly louder than expected and she pauses and looks around.

"I need to watch what I think about in public...but why does that make me feel...hot?" She looks down at her front and can feel a moisture between her thighs. "Www...what? I don't...get it."

She's never had dirty thoughts before. She barely knows about the birds and the bees. She only knows about it truly because she sneakily eased drop on Alzack and Bisca's conversation with their daughter about where babies come from- and that was the child friendly version. Mira never once had the talk with her own parents or her friends for that matter. And without her Succubus side aiding in seduction, Mira has no chance of ever understanding sex. For example, why is she damp between her legs after thinking about Freed? Why did she think about him earlier this day walking to work and moan? Why did she moan at the thought of him touching her body? She has so many questions. It's too embarrassing to be a 25 year old woman without a clue about sex. It was sad when she second guessed herself in getting pregnant by kissing, which she also sucks at.

"Mira...is it okay if I grab my bag? I forgot it today." Lucy abruptly puts a hold on Mira's train of thought and for once is glad. The deeper her thoughts go, the worse she feels about herself.

"Yeah!" Mira happily says and goes behind the bar to retrieve the bag.

"I feel like we haven't had a real conversation in a while. Do you mind?" Lucy gestures to a stool, and Mira sits down and so does her blonde friend. "How's everything going? Do you like being a Bard?"

"It's fine. It's definitely different. Say...can I ask you something...personal?" Mira finds that maybe a younger girl can tell her the way of men and sex.

"Of course!" She's always wanted to get personal with Mirajane. Lucy finds that the older woman is a good role model and strives to have the discipline of her.

"What's up with sex?" Lucy's eyes go wide and her mouth drops open a bit. She wasn't expecting that curve ball and Mira seems so innocent in asking.

"Ssssex? Haha you're pulling my leg right? Did Natsu and Gray our you up to this cause I'll kill them."

"No! It's a serious question...but never mind." Mira turns away and Lucy can tell that she really doesn't have a clue.

"I'm sorry. I just thought...um...well- it's kinda hard to explain." Rubbing the back of her head, Lucy thinks of a Mira-Friendly way of putting a quite vulgar and adult situation so not to offend her. "I guess we should start with a question you have."

"Okay, why is it I feel...wet?" Lucy's face turns red like a cherry and she can't believe she's having this conversation.

"Umm, maybe expand that comment...why do you feel...wet...what were you doing before you got...wet?" Mira thinks about it and then blushes.

"I was thinking about...this guy..."

"Freed." Lucy adds and Mira blushes even more.

"Yeah...I was thinking about him and how his body looks and feels...and then I moaned and I seem...damp?" She raises an eyebrow and Lucy just wants to hide. Why did she need to sit and talk with Mira? Why couldn't she have just got her purse tomorrow and slept on a bench or something? This is not a Lucy conversation.