Chapter Forty Five: Epilogue, The End of One Hell of A Story

"What started out as just a normal day behind the bar, turned into the adventure of a life time. No one expected her and him to end up soulmates. No one expected the pain that lingered around them to eventually dissipate. Fate had proven to be quite unique for this circumstance. You see, she traveled far to find the man she didn't know anything about. The absence in her heart pulled at her soul, causing her to journey out with a close companion to find the one she had long since forgotten..."

"Master Makarov, are you filling their head with fairy tales, again?" Mira calls from behind the bar as the group of small children gather around the old man sitting on the table. Alsca, now thirteen years old, chuckles as the Master grips the attention of the six little children sitting bunched together on the floor. They're only seven and six year olds, who are basically inseparable.

"It's a true story damn it! You know very well it is." He chides her and a little boy with fluffy short hair scoots closer to the 6th Master. Half his hair is green and the other half is white. The old man looks down at the small boy and then his twin sisters who make up the trio. "Erik, tell your mother what happens next. I know you know this story very well sonny."

"Mama, the heroines make it to the far away place and start searching for the forgotten man. They find an older witch who leads them to a dungeon where she tells them who he is. They find the man in a crypt still alive! Then the two fall in love! The end!" His eyes close with a big grin on his face and his sister with all green hair stands up and pushes him a bit.

"Two-Tone, you always forget the part where the girl runs from him and they meet back up at their guild. They don't just automatically fall in love. You stupid..." Their white hair sister stands up meekly in between the other two. She most resembles their mother.

"Korali, leave Erik alone. He's just trying to tell mama the story. Can't you be nice to him." Her sweet light voice is melodic and Erik just blushes, embarrassed his sisters are so opposite. Korali is rather abrasive all the time, although she has a sweet side for Marie Dreyer, who's a year older than them. And he never understood Kiramei acting like the peacekeeper, when she hangs out with Ronan, who is quite erratic himself. He and Ronan don't quite get along, but he puts up being around him so he can be near Rosemary, who has a rivalry already with Korali.

"Children, enough, or story time will be over." Erza comes in and her children stand up straight and look at her.

"Yes Mama." The twins say in unison, although they look alike, Ronan's hair has went from all red to black their father's except from a small strip of red that will most likely never turn to match the rest of his hair. Rosemary, however, still has her mother's scarlet hair.

"Korali, leave Erik alone, or I'll take your staff away." Mira states. She's glad that her daughter uses rune magic like her father, however, she wishes she didn't get Mira's rebellious side.

"Whatever...I'm going to find Big Sis." Korali stomps off towards the library, leaving the other children to look at Marie, who gets up and runs after her- her blonde hair slitting from side to side.

"Wait for me, Korali."

Makarov shakes his head and notices that Kiramei is still standing beside her brother. A small butterfly manifests on her shoulder and he smiles. She's slowly discovering her own take over magic, one he likes the call The Butterfly. It fits her attitude. Calm, level headed, bright and bubbly. Makarov has no doubt that she will excel in her endeavor to learn her special magic.

"Kira, might I accomoany you today in your lessons?" The old man asks as he hops off the desk and Alsca comes closer, handing him his cane. The man has slowly been coming into his old age. The poor girl remembers when she was six and he seemed so lively, giving her piggy back rides around the Guild Hall and town, always working closely with him. Those days have slowly been catching up to him. It saddens her to think that one day, he won't be here any more.