Chapter Twenty-Five: Connection

Walking into the small cottage, it's perfectly clean and tidied up. It's an open space with just a small bathroom in one of the corners. The kitchen is newly renovated with a nice sized kitchen island, duel sinks, and a hot plate and oven underneath. There is a bed in the far corner that is neatly made and the living room area is out done with a massive stone fireplace. On the floor in front of it is a huge grizzly bear hide.

"Wow, this is very well kept." Mira happily says as she walks around looking at all the amenities.

"I guess I should come clean now." Freed's voice is mischievous and a slick smile plays on his face. He tugs his hair into a high pony tail and sits in an arm chair.

"Okay?" Cautiously looking at him, she sits on a couch and watches his thought process. "About what?"

"You asked me earlier how I set this all up. Well, I planned it for our first date a while ago. I was talking to Lisanna bout something you always wanted to do, and she told me about this. So I set out to find this place and once I had, I got everything cleaned up and in place. Then when it was canceled so I decided yesterday to do it this time. I came early and set up runes for the picnic, and made sure everything was perfect. I was just hoping that Lisanna was right." The world around them seems to brighten with her smile. Walking to him, she leans down and kisses his lips gently.

"It's perfect." Tasting his lips, she can feel that low hum in her body as her stomach flips and flops around. "Stay here....close your eyes."

Her voice is low and seductive. Freed's eyes widen and he swallows. Closing his eyes, he stays in his arm chair facing the fireplace. Quickly racing to the bathroom, Mira strips herself of her dress and looks at herself in the mirror. The lingerie looks perfect and she prays he enjoys her gesture, even though she has no idea what she's doing. Slowly walking out, she can see he still hasn't moved and as she peeks around him, his eyes are tightly shut. Resting her hands on the chair, she leans down so her eyes are level with his.

"Open." Her voice is barely audible, but he hears her and slowly opens his eyes. They widen at the sight of her bouncy breasts poking out the top of her corset.

"Mm...Mira...oh...shit..." Her grin becomes slightly wicked and she just tries to control her nerves. "You look...it's...."

"You like this?" She asks seductively and Freed just pants and nods his head repeatedly. Looking down, she can see his excitement and is half concerned and half turned on. Climbing on top of his lap, she holds the sides of his face and can feel his bulging manhood beneath her. "You're so hard."

With that comment, she feels It twitch and his heart beat pick up faster. Her heart is in her throat and her stomach erupts in vicious twisting. Sitting back a bit, she looks him over. She can tell he is trying to control himself. Running her hands down his face to his neck and shoulders, she slowly finds his buttons and shakily unbuttons the first few. His face is lit up and his hands are gripping the arms of the chair tightly. She doesn't know if he's new to this like her or if he is just being Freed and trying to be composed. Either way, she tries to keep her mind on the task and not the fact that she's a virgin with zero experience. Leaning down, she kisses his lips, which becomes deepened when he sticks his tongue in her mouth. A small moan escapes her lips and she feels his member quiver beneath her. Pulling away, she goes to his neck and kisses that and soon starts sucking on it, when she hears his quiet groan. She can't help but suck hard on his neck and then move her mouth to the top of his chest by his collar bone. She continues her raid on him and wonders just how far she can go before he'll actually touch her or say something. Now her lower half has began slowly moving against his dick. She's surprised it feels so good just rubbing herself against him.