Chapter Forty-Two: The Date

She was exhausted near the end of the day. Her friends spent the night in her home with their babies, all nestled in her bed and Elfman's. All she wanted to do was sleep for a week. Her body ached. He mind hurt. And her energy drained and sitting on empty. Turning down the pull out coach in the living room, Mira makes the bed, places the pillows, and covers up under the nice warm blanket. At this point, her mind is too weighted to even think about sleep, but she wills herself. Coming behind her, Freed spoons her small body against his and kisses her shoulder blades. His one arm making a pillow under his arm and his other one wrapped around her torso, he sighs deeply and sinks a bit further into the think mattressed couch bed.

"I don't think my body will ever stop aching." Her words are quiet, but he hears them clearly. Taking his free hand, he starts massaging her hip and shoulders and slowly rubs her sides and her stomach. "I hope they don't think they're living here, because one night on this pullout couch will be enough for me."

"Haha, well if was nice of you to give up your bed to Erza. So the good deed should reward you later." Snickering, his hand still rubs around her body slowly and his lips still peck her body every once in a while.

"I was thinking, we need to buy a bigger bed for us. That single bed is getting smaller and smaller. I know there's enough room to fit a queen size up there, if we get rid of the couch."

"Alright, we can go shopping for one tomorrow." He definitely won't argue with getting a bigger bed. Several times he has woken up to being shoved out of her tiny ass bed. He is tired of it.

"Ooo, I can feel it now. Soft pillow top mattress. Mmm." She moans in delight and he can't help but get hard at the sound of it. She feels this and pauses her train of thought. "Did you just?"

"I'm sorry...you just have that effect on me. Ignore him and he will go away. I promise." He turns away from her and she feels absent from him. Turning over, she can see him laying facing the front window. The light looms from his body and she wishes he wouldn't hide from her. Spooning him, it takes him by surprise a bit. With her body pressed against his back, he can feel her breasts from underneath her cute thigh high night gown. Her skin brushes against his bare arms and she wraps them around his body. "That is definitely not helping."

She bites her lip and wonders if she is truly ready for what she is about to do. Will he be?

"Maybe...maybe I don't want him to go away." Her voice is low and seductive. He feels himself getting harder and suddenly, her hand snakes around to his front and touches his erection through his boxers. He shudders at her touch. He doesn't truly know what to do here in this moment. They never even discussed the chance of them having a baby again. If they're even ready. Without being able to get a word out of his mouth, Mirajane's hand slides down his boxers and loosely grips his dick in her hand.

"Hmm, Mira...They'll hear..." She makes his strain his neck to look at her in the light coming from the shades.

"Then you better be quiet." She snakily whispers in his ear and bites at his lobe. Her hand slowly goes to work and it makes Freed wide awake now. He knows she's tired. He knows she's only doing this to please him.

"Mirajane..." He moans and she continues her raid in his boxers while kissing and biting his shoulder blades. She moves her hand faster and he can barely stand it. He wants inside her so bad. He hasn't been inside her for nearly four months. Hasn't had any release. This is taking its toll on him. He just wants to make her happy. He wants to taste her, feel her, and devour her.

"You're getting a little loud...quiet down..." Her sly voice turns him on and her hand is slightly covered in his
pre-ejaculate substance. His body shivers and she can tell he's getting closer to his release. Turning him onto his back, Mira sits up on her arm and leans forward, kissing him deeply and trying to keep him quiet. She jerks harder on his dick and during their kissing, she feels him gasp and pull her face harder to his face and hold her there. His cum spurts in his boxers and warms her hand up with its sticky consistency. He loosens his grip on her and shakes deep inside his core. Pecking his lips again, Mira leaves him and goes to the bathroom. He watches her from the couch bed as she washes her hand off in the sink. His mind cant help but bring the thought to his mind that she's simply doing this to let him feel something. Turning off the light, she lays back in bed with him, handing him a piece of toilet paper, he runs it over his mess in his boxers and tosses it in the waste basket under the end table. Turning on his side, he pulls her close and just holds her.