2

The boy was sleeping peacefully, his eyes closed and lashes gently caressing the very tops of his cheeks. Yoongi could have cooed at how cute the boy was except he was in Yoongi's car and he did not belong in Yoongi's car.

"Who the hell are you?" he shouted loudly. The boy immediately jumped up, eyes searching wildly for the cause of the noise before they landed on Yoongi's frowning face. The boy gulped, looking beyond frightened.

"I'm sorry!" he quickly launched himself out of the door, past Yoongi and tried to scurry away. A firm hand clasped around his wrist, pulling him back.

Yoongi realized the boy was taller than himself by quite a few inches. Tall, dark, handsome and thin. Too thin. Yoongi was a thin person but looking at the boy's stick-like features made even him worry. His clothes were tattered and a bit torn. He could see a bit of dirk caked to his boots and pant cuffs. His hair was a bit too long, midnight black and hanging down a bit too much into his forehead. Dark circles were under his eyes. And his eyes - Yoongi couldn't remember seeing eyes quite like his. Whisky colored, wide eyes stared back at him, pleading silently. His features were soft but stunning and Yoongi could have sworn he was a song come alive.

"You need to explain." Yoongi huffed gruffly.

Thin fingers were prying at Yoongi's hand, trying to get him to release his hold, "I'm sorry sir, I really am. I was j-just cold and your car wa-was unlocked. I didn't take anything I swear!" despite his clawing, he was far too weak to do anything to remove Yoongi's hand. Yoongi gripped harder, hearing a small squeak of pain shoot from the boy's lips. It made him worry. A boy this tall and this age should have easily been able to yank his arm away. Yet here was a pitiful looking little boy blabbering apologies as fast as his lips could work, desperately pulling and clawing.

"Who are you?" Yoongi demanded.

"I'm nobody," the boy whimpered as he tried using his body weight to pull away. It did nothing.

"I want a name," Yoongi growled. It didn't matter what he was feeling at the moment. This kid was probably looking for trouble or ran with a gang. Yoongi wanted to make sure he could find him if he needed punishment from the law.

"I can't...." his eyes fogged over with tears. he began shivering and Yoongi finally noticed he had no coat on in the post winter chill.

Yoongi wasn't buying it. He knew kids used tears to get out of things all the time.

"You tell me your name right now or I'm calling the cops." Yoongi threatened.

The boy's legs seemed to have given out, a few tears pouring over and slipping down his face, "Please, you can't do that-"

"I can and I will." Yoongi was already pulling his phone out of his pocket. Now that the kid was on the ground, he wasn't fighting nearly as much. All of his leverage was gone. He seemed as though he had basically given up.

"Jungkook," it came out as a whisper.

"Jungkook, huh?" Yoongi crouched down, phone still cradled in his hand, "What were you doing in my car, Jungkook?"

The boy tried to avoid eye contact, "I was sleeping." another almost whisper tumbling from his lips.

Yoongi shook his head, "Why were you sleeping in my car? And if you say because it was unlocked I'll slap you and then call the police on your ass."

"I-I..." he took a deep breath, focusing on his feet, "I don't have anywhere else. And it was cold and your car was unlocked." he quickly looked back up, "I swear, I didn't steal or take anything. I was just gonna sleep for an hour or two and then leave."

"Why can't you sleep at home?" Yoongi demanded, he loosened his hold on Jungkook's wrist a fraction. He didn't seem as if he was going to go anywhere.

The boy's eyes immediately fell, "I don't have a home...."

Yoongi scoffed, "You're a bloody gang kid aren't you?"

Wide doe eyes immediately came back up, panic evident, "No! No, I'm not, I swear!" he pulled a bit at Yoongi's hand, Yoongi immediately tightening his grip back again, "I didn't do anything wrong, please let me go...."

Yoongi laughed. It was bitter and mocking, "You did do something wrong. You broke into my vehicle. Even if you didn't actually break or steal anything, you can't do that. It's illegal."

More tears pooled in those wide eyes. Fear and panic melding together with the teardrops, "Please mister, I'll do anything if you don't call the cops. I swear, I'll pay you back any way I can. I don't have any money but - but I'll get some. I promise!"

Another scoff, "You don't even look like you can feed yourself. How are you going to pay me?"

"I'll do anything you want...."