42

Yoongi thought he had been doing a great job staying clam. He had gotten Jungkook to kiss him, they had worked through somethings... everything was going well even though Yoongi was on a mission to break someone's legs. But as Yoongi walked into the studio, all of his calm faded away and was immediately replaced by an overprotective, quite angry individual. Yoongi didn't mean for things to be that way and he knew it was probably scaring Jungkook to some extent. The younger kept sending him quick glances before ducking his head back down.

Yoongi had a firm hold on Jungkook's hand. He had made sure to lace their fingers together while walking inside the studio. He was gripping the boy rather hard and Jungkook made him aware of such by squirming a bit and making a high pitched sound in the back of his throat. Yoongi was quick to apologize and let go even though he wanted to keep touching Jungkook. He liked Jungkook's hand in his and to a point. Jungkook's touch made him feel secure and far calmer than he would be otherwise.

Yoongi was lost, only able to follow Jungkook's lead as they stepped inside.

"Where do you think he is, Jungkook?" Yoongi's voice was low and gruff and he cursed himself when he saw Jungkook shiver from his tone.

"T-the recording booth or w-with N-Namjoon hyung..." and with that, Jungkook began to slowly make his way deeper into the studio, Yoongi in tow as he peeked in to the different offices.

They passed by Namjoon's studio office. The door was slightly ajar. Jungkook peeked inside, followed quickly by Yoongi. Before Jungkook could really see anything the door was being hauled open fully. Sehun stood there, a grin on his face as he locked eyes with Jungkook.

"Jungkook, Yoongi, nice to see you here." His tone was light and airy as if he hadn't a care in the world. Jungkook was about to smash that to the ground.

"Hey Sehun," Yoongi didn't seem to care about the man standing in front of them. He barely even acknowledged him, looking around his body and further into the studio, "Where's Namjoon?"

The other man laughed a bit, "He left to go get some food. I told him I'd work on the track we're making while he's gone." His eyes drifted back to Jungkook, "What are you two doing here? The last I heard Namjoon said you wouldn't been working today due to personal reasons."

Jungkook bit his tongue, the need to cry bubbling up in his throat. He was afraid if he opened his mouth to say anything he might just start sobbing. And so he remained quiet, waiting for Yoongi to answer as he so often did.

"I'm not here to work." Yoongi answer was clipped as he began looking down the hallway, trying to find a trace of someone who looked shifty or perhaps dangerous. Someone that could look like he would hurt Jungkook. The hallway was empty, though.

Sehun's lips dipped down into a thoughtful frown, his eyes now boring into Jungkook's doe ones as if challenging the younger, "Oh?"

Jungkook had opened his mouth to say something but Yoongi cut him off.

"We're looking for someone."

Sehun tilted his head, "Really now? Who might that be?"

Jungkook's heart was beating out of his chest. He wanted to reach out and grab Yoongi's hand to stable himself but he couldn't do anything. Sehun was glaring at him like he used to when he was angry. Jungkook wanted to run. He couldn't do this. Sehun would hurt him and Yoongi. Jungkook just had to get out. He had run away once. He had to run away again. He couldn't do this right now.

You're weak...

You're worthless...

Why are you putting Yoongi in danger?

Jungkook couldn't shut the thoughts out.

"Someone Jungkook knows." Yoongi had already stepped away a few paces, looking around a hallway corner and once again seeing no one.

Sehun scowled. He already knew Jungkook knew very few people. The only person he would really know would be Sehun himself. While Yoongi was slowly making his way down the hall, ignoring Jungkook and Sehun's staring battle, Sehun growled and reached out for the youngest. Jungkook squeaked as he was grabbed and dragged back into Namjoon's office but not before screaming out for Yoongi. The hands on him were rough and unforgiving, ripping him away from his only protection as he called out. Hand was forced over his mouth and the door was shut firmly behind him as Sehun locked it. Jungkook was thrown to the floor and watched, too afraid to move as Sehun dragged over an extra chair to push up against the door handle so even if the door was unlocked it would still be securely shut.

"What did you tell him?" he growled.

Jungkook scurried into the far back corner of Namjoon's office, knocking over a few figurines on his way and yelping when one of them shattered.

There was banging on the door and Yoongi screaming, yelling for Jungkook and cursing Sehun over and over. It was garbled almost given that the studio walls were soundproof. Yoongi must have been shouting louder than he had ever shouted before.

"Answer me, you little brat." Sehun made sure he was standing over the cowering boy, kicking his legs with a booted foot as he waited.

"N-nothing..." Jungkook's breath was coming in quick gasps now. He had hated this, dreaded this and more over had nightmares about this. This was exactly how things had been before. Sehun would beat him whenever he felt like it and here they were again. Jungkook had convinced himself when he successfully ran away that he would never be in this position again.

And here he was.

"Why do you lie? Do you know what you've done?" Sehun's voice came out gruff and loud.

Jungkook curled himself into a tight ball, yelping once more when Sehun kicked his knee with all of his might. There was nowhere to go. Jungkook was used to the abuse. All he could do was suffer it out and pray that Yoongi would come and save him.

===============

Please comment and vote!

This chapter was shit :( I wanted to convey so much more but I also wanted to just write this chapter instead of putting it off for once and I don't feel like I conveyed any pain or emotional conflict in this chapter.

I'm sorry. I'm exhausted all the time nowadays

Take care of yourselves and I'll try to put out better content that is actually good to read instead of just putting out shitty content