10

Yoongi was in his kitchen, pulling out random pots and pans while trying to find an easy yet hardy recipe on his phone to cook for Jungkook. He almost jumped and dropped a skillet when his doorbell rang. Yoongi quickly put the object on his stove top when he heard his door slam open and a very loud voice announcing, "I have arrived! Where is the poor child in need of help?"

Yoongi snickered to himself before yelling back, "I'm in here, Jin."

Jin appeared in Yoongi's kitchen He had walked around the corner wielding a cook book. The man was faller than Yoongi by a few inches. His face was flawless and symmetrical. The sharpness of his nose and jawline contracted his soft cheeks. If Yoongi was to describe his lips the first word that would come to mind would be full. Jin certainly had full lips and Namjoon had many times raved about them. It made Yoongi scrunch his nose up. Jin's head was topped by pink dyed hair. Yoongi had always though pink to be an odd choice of hair color but even he had to admit when Jin had first showed it off that he looked amazing with the color.

"I didn't tell you to bring your boyfriend, Jin." Yoongi snickered as Namjoon stepped around the corner as well while trying to pet Holly as he walked.

The eldest playfully huffed, batting at Yoongi's arm lightly, "Rude." He stepped into a hug from Yoongi, griping the younger man tightly and patting him on the back several times. Yoongi would never admit it but Jin gave some of the warmest hugs.

"So, why are we here?" Namjoon asked. He was still invested in petting Holly but his attention was torn between the dog and Yoongi.

"Yoongi said he needed me." Jin explained before directly after muttering to Yoongi, "Took you long enough to realize it, too." Jin pushed Yoongi out of his way and made himself at home in the kitchen. He used Yoongi's kitchen a lot. Being a model and being a fan of cooking were two very contrasting things and so to keep up his image he didn't keep much stocked at his own house. Yoongi, on the other hand, was more than happy to provide groceries and a cooking space for Jin to operate in in exchange for the mouthwatering delicacies he made.

Namjoon straightened while trying not to give into Holly's puppy eyes and pet the creature again, "Is this about that kid you picked up on the street?" he asked.

Yoongi nodded as he was pushed out of Jin's way again so the pink haired man could gain access to the refrigerator.

"I think it's good that you're caring for someone other than yourself for once, Yoongi," Jin said as he ruffled through the ingredients in Yoongi's fridge.

"Yeah, whatever," the man rolled his eyes again. He would never admit to possibly even not minding Jungkook being in his life.

"What's the kid's name again?" Jin asked with his head half buried in a fridge drawer.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at his friend's actions but still answered, "Jungkook."

"What's his last name?" Jin finally pulled away from the fridge after finding a few peppers, sodas and a hunk of packaged meat. He handed two of the sodas to Yoongi, keeping one for himself and motioning for Yoongi to hand the third to Namjoon. Yoongi did so silently while opening his own. He took a quick sip, enjoying the way the drink fizzed and bubbled in his mouth and made his throat tingle.

"I don't know." He answered truthfully.

Jin quickly got a cutting board and started chopping up the peppers, "Hold old is he?"

"Eighteen." Yoongi hummed.

Jin wriggled his eyebrows at Namjoon, making the younger man snicker without Yoongi noticing, "Do you like him?"

Yoongi shrugged, "He's alright."

Jin made another face at Namjoon, "Is he cute?"

Yoongi spluttered at that, halfway through another sip of his drink "What?"

Jin shrugged innocently, "I was just wondering if he was cute..."

Namjoon laughed as Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the oldest in the room. Jin had always been something of a matchmaker and Yoongi had always despised it when it had come to him. Yoongi had been sent out on blind dates and convinced to join dating apps. It was fully ridiculous and the fact that Jin was hinting at Jungkook being cute to Yoongi made him a bit annoyed.

"I asked you here to help me with a sick kid, not to entertain your sick mind." He scoffed before turning. He pulled another soda out of the fridge and made to walk out of the room, "I'm taking this to Jungkook. I'll be right back."

"Ooo!" Jin clapped his hands together in excitement, "Can we meet him, too?"

"If you behave yourselves." Yoongi smirked before disappearing and walking up the stairs.