41

"Hyung..."

Jungkook was still running off of his newfound confidence while the car was idling away in some random, mostly empty parking lot. He couldn't believe he had been able to lean forward and kiss Yoongi even if it was a few pecks but he wanted more in the moment.

"Yeah, Jungkook?" Yoongi had leaned back and out of their hug, finally seeming to have been able to get himself back under control, nothing but adoration and love in his eyes as he looked Jungkook in the face.

Jungkook spilled the words out before he could talk himself into not saying anything. If everything went terribly he still needed to know this, "Can I ask a really big favor?"

There would be time for regret later but not now – not when Jungkook felt so loved and cherished and important to Yoongi.

A nod, "Sure."

Jungkook took a deep breath, "Jin hyung said I should do this and you're the only one I trust." His words were rushed and he saw Yoongi's eyebrows furrow.

Another nod, slower this time, "Ok."

"I think I have a crush on a guy but I don't know if I like guys... if I'm gay. Jin hyung said to kiss a guy to see if I liked it." Jungkook took a deep breath, doing the bravest thing he thought he had ever done, "Can I kiss you, hyung?"

Yoongi didn't show it on his face but his heart sunk down to his stomach. He simply stared at Jungkook. He had done so much, fallen in love with the younger and in his moment of weakness, Jungkook lets him know he had a crush on some guy. But Yoongi had already shown weakness and he couldn't let Jungkook know this had such an effect on him. So he simply nodded again, not trusting his voice as he knew it would crack if he tried to even choke out a yes.

Jungkook leaned forward, clamping his eyes shut. Yoongi couldn't help the little laugh that broke out of him when Jungkook tried to kiss him despite the fact that Jungkook was kissing him to find out if he liked another guy. The boy missed his mouth entirely as he hadn't been looking where he was going and his lips landed right under Yoongi's eyes. The boy pulled back, utterly embarrassed.

Yoongi frowned when he saw Jungkook's reaction. He thought the boy might be flustered and simply try again but he had retreated entirely, sinking into his seat. His lower lip was wobbling and his arms were wrapped protectively around himself as he simply stared out of the windshield.

"I'm sorry, hyung. Please forget about it." His voice was so soft and moreover, it was hurt.

Yoongi sighed. He had to suck up his own jealousy and help the boy out. He loved Jungkook and he would do that for him, "I didn't mean to laugh, Kookie." He ran his hands through his hair, "May I please kiss you?"

Jungkook didn't answer. He just looked back into his lap, his tears already glossing his doe eyes over as he tried his best not to cry out of pure embarrassment. He should have known better. He should have known he could never do anything right and actually kiss the man of his dreams. He had been so utterly stupid. Yoongi had laughed at him he was so foolish. What could he have been thinking? With his confidence now thoroughly smashed, Jungkook was having a hard time not crying his eyes out.

"Jungkook, look at me." Yoongi eased his hand over, gently gripping Jungkook's jaw and angling the boy's head over, "I want to kiss you, Jungkook. Will you let me?"

Jungkook's teary eyes locked onto Yoongi's and he couldn't help but hum in approval while biting his trembling lip.

Yoongi smiled and leaned it, watching Jungkook clamp his eyes shut again. He let his lips brush gently against Jungkook's, trying to kiss him properly but Jungkook didn't move at all. Yoongi leaned back and watched Jungkook's lips curve into a smile, "Kookie, you have to move your lips, ok?"

Jungkook tilted his head, cheeks flushed with newfound embarrassment but he still nodded, Yoongi's face only inches from his own as the older man leaned his weight over the console of his car. Jungkook screwed his eyes tightly shut again and waited for Yoongi to lean it.

Jungkook kissed clumsily. In fact he was the clumsiest kisser Yoongi had ever kissed in his entire life. His lips moved oddly, missing that rhythm that Yoongi had been able to find with every other date or partner.

And Yoongi loved it.

He loved kissing the younger despite the fact the boy could barely keep up with him and so Yoongi decided to keep it simple. He had never felt anything like what he felt when Kissing Jungkook. Yoongi wasn't sure he could even put it into words. He just absolutely adored the boy and the feeling of him against his mouth and the taste of him. Jungkook seemed to enjoy the brushing of their lips as well given it was so gentle. Yoongi didn't put too much pressure into Jungkook's mouth, afraid of scaring him. When Yoongi pulled back this time he did so fully. His heart sunk again. This was all so Jungkook could figure out if he liked another boy, right?

"So?" Yoongi gripped the steering wheel, unsure of what else to do, "Did you enjoy kissing another man?"

Jungkook was silent for a moment, his fingertips ghosting over his own lips he had long since licked of all Yoongi's taste. The boy smiled, "No."

Yoongi's heart sank even further. He didn't even think the pain in his chest could get any worse.

"I didn't like it being another man. I liked kissing you, hyung."

Yoongi couldn't help it. When he heard those words his heart began thumping rapidly in his chest, his eyes widening as he watched a grinning Jungkook flush and embarrassed pink. He launched over quickly to leave a kiss against Jungkook's lips again, not waiting to give Jungkook time to respond before pulling back and starting the car again.

"Alright, Kookie, I think we've taken enough time being all emotional. It's time to go kick some ass."

=================

Please comment and vote!

IMPORTANT: ok guys, my work schedule is crazy this week and that's why this was late getting updated, too. I'm going to try and update as much as I can today but I might have to take a week hiatus until I can get some time on my hands again. I have to work like 9 hour shifts this week and I'm really upset but I can't change anything. I will try to update but it I can't, I'm sorry.

That being said, I love all of you! Stay healthy and I'll try and write for you soon!

Crossed Hearts (SugaKookie)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें