Chapter 32

Jungkook was staring at himself in the bathroom mirror. He was happy that all the stalls were empty and in a way he could take some time for himself. He looked at his face and tilted his head. He had gained a lot of weight in the past few weeks – he had Yoongi to thank for that – and his face had filled out quite well and Jungkook thought he was becoming at least a bit handsome. He didn't look so gangly anymore and he was starting to look normal. He ran a hand down his cheek and considered himself. It had almost been a month he had stayed with Yoongi now and felt as though he had changed quite a bit. He really didn't feel like the same Jungkook he had been even a year ago.

He hummed to himself once, stepping back from the mirror where he had his hands braced against the sink. He looked at his body more fully now. He pulled his shirt up and patted his belly a few times, frowning thoughtfully. He had a nice little layer of puppy fat growing and in his mind, he wanted to get rid of it. It was more attractive than having no fat or muscle and being able to see just skin and the bones of his ribs etched out clearly as they had been. But Jungkook had seen the men on Yoongi's TV and they had very defined stomach muscles. Jungkook wanted that. Perhaps, in a way, it would make him look more grown and perhaps more defined as a man instead of a helpless child.

Jungkook was so involved in looking at himself that he didn't heard the door to the bathroom open. He finally saw the reflection of someone in the corner of his eye. He gasped and dropped his shirt back down, pulling at the hem until it was below his waistline.

"Look what I found..." Sehun blocked the exit of the bathroom, taking in Jungkook's form by the sink, "How are you and Yoongi getting along?"

Jungkook spun to face the man. He hated Sehun. He could definitely say he understood hate and resentment more than love any day and he hated Sehun with all of his being. This man had destroyed his life and he was back. And Jungkook didn't want to break down like he did last time. He didn't want to treat Yoongi like he did last time. He needed to be stronger.

If only Yoongi was there... he was stronger with Yoongi. Yoongi would help him...

"Please," Jungkook sucked in a breath, "Please I just want to get past."

Sehun grinned, "It didn't look like you were trying to leave a moment ago." He rubbed his chin, letting his eyes wander up and down Jungkook's body. Jungkook wanted to duck and hide. He wanted to escape that gaze of the man who had destroyed him. He wanted to run and never stop and never look back. He wanted to go find Yoongi and cry his heart out. But as his old dominant considered him, Jungkook felt any kind of resolve he had built up in the past twenty-four hours breaking away. He still wasn't strong enough to take on this man. He never would be. Sehun motion to Jungkook's shirt, "Lift it again for me."

Jungkook's hands tightened on the material he was still clutching and pulling downwards. He pressed his lips into a thin line and shook his head, his knuckles turning white as his hands balled up.

Sehun's grin disappeared, "Do as I say, Jungkook."

That voice. That voice always brought Jungkook to his knees. And not in a good way. It was deep and demanding and frightening and Jungkook hated it. He hated that Sehun could do that to him. He hated how he shook every time he heard it and he wanted nothing more than to curl up on the bathroom floor and cry. Even if it was in front of Sehun.

Yoongi would never make you do this, Jungkook thought. Yoongi was who mattered. Not Sehun. Yoongi wouldn't want this for him.

"If I have to tell you again, I will punish you." Sehun took a threatening step forward. Jungkook backed into the sink and gasped at the metal dug painfully into his back. But he wasn't going to move forward to stop it. If he moved forward he would be moving towards his enemy.

Jungkook still shook his head, "N-no. Yoongi won't let you. I-I'll t-tell him!"

Sehun smiled again at this, "No, you won't. If you tell him and you get me in trouble, you're going to get him in trouble, too."

"What?" Jungkook shrank back as Sehun took another step.

"Yes, Yoongi and I are working together now," Sehun brushed his hands through Jungkook's hair softly. It was deceivingly kind, "His company wants to sign me. If you tell on me and I'm working with Yoongi and he's taking care of you... he'll get the blame. Not me. I assure you, I will drag him down into hell with me. Do you want that for your precious Yoongi?" his finger suddenly fisted in Jungkook's hair, yanking and listening to the younger yelp before letting go.

Jungkook whimpered, closing his eyes and letting his head drop to his chest. He loved Yoongi. He couldn't let Yoongi get in trouble. Yoongi was his friend – Yoongi cared for him. And so it was with a heavy heart that Jungkook slowly lifted his shirt, his hands shaking crazily as he tried to control his breathing. He felt hot tears pouring down his face seconds later, not even aware of when he started crying.

He hoped against all hope that Sehun was wrong. But he supposed he'd never find out...

================

Please comment and vote! I love comments!

I'm sorry if this sucks or it's too dark. I fi need to lighten it, please tell me or if it's taking too long to get anywhere, please let me know! It gonna get a bit darker and more angsty if no one says anything...