43

"He's probably called the damn police by now..." Sehun was pacing, eyes wild and every once in a while settling on Jungkook with a scary kind of fury, "You stupid boy, you have no clue what you just did to me."

Jungkook didn't care say anything. He simply lay curled up in a ball, frightened of moving. He hadn't been given permission to move and so moving would be a one way ticket to punishment. Jungkook had seen on Yoongi's TV when people – couples – would talk about punishment. It was always cutesy or something like mild spanking. When Jungkook was punished he was denied food and water or he was beaten severely enough to where he couldn't get either of those things for himself. And with Sehun how he was currently, Jungkook feared for his life.

Yoongi's voice could no longer be heard. Jungkook assumed his voice had either given out or he was furiously trying to find some way to come save him.

He hoped so anyway.

There was still a small seed of doubt, always in his mind, that Yoongi perhaps didn't want him and that this would be the best way of getting rid of him.

"You're not going to make it through this, Jungkook. If I'm going to prison, I'm going for a reason." Sehun had made his way back over to Jungkook. The younger tried to scurry away but he was pulled up from his sprawled out position on the floor until his back was pushed against Sehun's chest and there was a heavy arm drawn around his neck before being pulled tight, choking him. Jungkook tried fighting but he knew it was useless. He had been put in this hold too many times. He knew the outcome. It was just a matter of time.

Jungkook was dragged over to the door and Sehun managed to kick the chair out of the way and open it, forcing Jungkook out first. Jungkook didn't even notice the man had a knife until it was being pressed into his adam's apple along with the arm slung around him. Yoongi was standing there, along with Namjoon, both of them on their phones. Namjoon looked shocked, his mouth dropped open wide with now cold take-out lying at his feet as he furiously typed away at his cell. Yoongi on the other hand had red rimmed eyes but there was a spark in them, something dangerous. It was just a glint and it was gone in an instant, his lips pressed together in a thin line and his jaw set sternly. Yoongi stepped forward but halted immediately when Jungkook yelped, the knife digging into his skin painfully.

"Stay back!" Sehun was already dragging Jungkook down the hall, walking backwards and keeping Jungkook in between himself and Yoongi.

Namjoon answered first, totally bewildered, "Why are you doing this?"

Yoongi was quick to speak after him, "You're dead."

Sehun scowled, still walking however slowly as he had to drag Jungkook along, "No, I'm not. Jungkook is."

Jungkook's high pitched whine was immediately cut off as Sehun tightened his grip, making the poor boy choke. Jungkook's mouth had fallen open, desperate to gasp in some air as he madly scrabbled at Sehun's hand with his fingernails. He knew it was useless. It had been useless for years. He would either be allowed to breathe or he wouldn't. He couldn't fight his old dominant. He had never been strong enough and he still wasn't.

"The police are coming, you son of a bitch." Yoongi growled, his eyes locked on Jungkook's as the younger's slowly seemed to roll back in his head due to lack of air, "Let him go. You're only making things worse."

Sehun only shook his head. Sirens could be heard now. He knew there was no escaping. Sehun's eyes drifted down to the terrified face of Jungkook. This had all started with him and by god, it was all going to end with him as well.

================

Please comment and vote!

This was a terrible chapter but I'm super stressed so.. :/ I might go back and rewrite the entire thing and actually try to make it ok/good

There's only gonna be like 2 more chapters and then Epilogues (I've already written the epilogues XD)