12

There was a quick knock on the open door. Jin was standing there with a smile on his face and pulling Namjoon by the wrist after him. The younger man seemed to be hesitant to meet Jungkook but Jin pulled him into the room anyway and made his way immediately over to the bed. Jungkook watched with wide eyes as Jin finally let go of Namjoon's wrist and began cooing and fussing over him instead.

"Yoongi, I asked you before!" he nagged at the man sitting beside Jungkook before pushing Yoongi off the bed and pulling Jungkook's blankets further up to keep him warmer.

"Asked me what?" the other demanded. He heard Namjoon snicker.

"I asked if he was cute and he's adorable!" Jungkook almost choked on his own spit, rigid under his covers and simply watching Jin fret and fuss over every little thing in the room. His cheeks had blossomed a nice pink color after Jin's outburst. He had never considered himself cute or even attractive and so it was quite odd for a random stranger to declare him as such.

"Hyung, you're scaring him," Namjoon chided as Jin tried to reach forward to pinch Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook didn't seem to be having it and cautiously moved back. Namjoon grabbed the hyper man and pulled him into a quick embrace before he could play with Jungkook's face at all.

"Dammit, hyung, I told you to behave!" Yoongi muttered, rubbing his eyes and shaking his head back and forth. He looked to Jungkook with apology in his eyes, "I am so sorry about this."

Jungkook quickly shook his head, "It's fine. It's your house..."

Yoongi grumbled under his breath but introduced Jungkook to Jin and Namjoon, letting the three shake hands. Jin seemed to be very interested in Jungkook – his past, his likes, his dislikes and especially what he thought of Yoongi. Yoongi could have sword Jin had whispered the question asking if Jungkook thought he was hot. He was glad Namjoon was there to keep him somewhat in place as he could be a bit over the top. Namjoon kept tutting and chiding his boyfriend, trying to keep him on somewhat socially acceptable or at least appropriate topics such as movies, books and Jungkook's school. Jungkook himself seemed terribly overwhelmed and to Yoongi it seemed he basically shut down. He answered very little, shaking his head yes or no for the most part and only voicing something when absolutely necessary.

"Don't you have some food to cook, hyung?" Yoongi finally asked after he thought Jungkook had been berated with enough questions.

That seemed to make Jin perk up and rush back downstairs and into the kitchen, yelling about his stew and rolls. Yoongi hoped it wasn't burnt but knew even if it was, Jin would be able to whip something up that was equally as delicious. There was a crashing sound followed soon after Jin had disappeared. Namjoon and Yoongi both cringed at the ruckus but stayed with Jungkook. Yoongi took his original seat back on Jungkook's bed and started drinking his own soda once more.

"I'm sorry about them," he muttered to the youngest. Jungkook gave him a weak smile in return, mouthing "It's ok," back to him.

"Do you need anything? How are you feeling? Are you ok?" Yoongi hadn't meant to rapid fire the questions but they all came tumbling out. That's the only way Yoongi knew how to care for someone.

"I'm fine, hyung," Jungkook all but whispered, a small smiled turning his lips upwards.

"Why are you so much nicer to him than to us?" Namjoon pouted, crossing his arm over his chest.

"Because he's sick." Yoongi shrugged the question off.

Namjoon wouldn't let it drop, confident in the point he was making, "He's not sick,"

"Alright," Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Hurt."

"You didn't care for me like that when I broke my arm." Namjoon argued, "In fact you laughed at me. In fact you called me a dumbass."

Yoongi laughed at that, "That's because you were being one! I watched you break your arm trying to impress a girl and prove to us you weren't gay when we all knew you were."

Jin yelled for Yoongi from downstairs. Reluctantly, Yoongi rushed away, promising Jungkook he'd be back in a moment.

Namjoon leaned over Jungkook's way and motioned to him to come closer. When Jungkook did as he was bid, Namjoon smiled, "You're very special to hyung. He never treats people this way."

That made Jungkook smile. He had never been special to anyone before and even if he was only special to this foul mouthed but soft-hearted soul it was enough for him.

============

Please comment and vote if you enjoy!  

Also, let me know if you'd like me to update Pretty Boy more often!