27

Jungkook stayed quiet as Yoongi, Namjoon and Sehun spoke about collabing. It was a long conversation and Jungkook could see just how his two rapper friends were into the idea, especially Namjoon with his wide smile and dimples showing. Yoongi was smiling politely, nodding along but not putting as much into the conversation as Sehun and Namjoon. He was definitely captured by the discussion, though.

Yoongi sat beside Sehun while Namjoon had taken a seat in his swivel chair that sat at his desk. Jungkook had taken up a small space on the floor, curling his legs up and into his chest to clutch onto them. He kept flicking his eyes between the three men, wishing more than anything Yoongi could see his distress.

Almost an hour in and Yoongi never noticed once that Jungkook was being so quiet and reserved. In a way he had grown used to it. Jungkook would often seem to shrink in on himself, even around Namjoon and Jin when they were around. He was only beginning to warm up to Namjoon and Yoongi felt, in a way, he was only beginning to warm up to him as well.

"Are you hungry?" Namjoon was the first to break their talk about music, interrupting with the notion of eating. Jungkook was certainly hungry but he held his tongue, eyes darting to the man sitting beside Yoongi – Sehun. He smiled and nodded.

"We could go get something and bring it back," Yoongi was used to going out and getting food with Namjoon or Jin to bring back to the studio. He turned to Jungkook, "Why don't you stay here with Sehun-ssi. You might be able to learn a lot from him," Yoongi prompted. He missed the widening of Jungkook's eyes and the small shake of the younger's head because he was already up and out of his seat, fetching his coat and shrugging it on to go out with Namjoon.

Jungkook wanted to plead with Yoongi to stay but then he would have to explain himself and he couldn't risk that. He needed Yoongi to care about him – to want him. He needed Yoongi or he would have nothing all over again. But he couldn't find the words, a lump in his throat and nothing coming out as Yoongi and Namjoon waved goodbye, saying they'd be back in twenty minutes at most. Jungkook felt his heart shattering as the door to Namjoon's office clicked shut behind them.

Sehun turned his gaze from the door to the boy sitting across from him. Jungkook had gained weight from when they had last been together. He looked healthier with a nice layer of puppy fat forming back on his thin tummy. It would have been cute if Sehun wasn't so angry.

The older was the first to break the silence, "How have you been, Jungkook?" Despite asking such a caring question, his tone was ice and his gaze anything but caring.

Jungkook didn't answer, too afraid. He kept his gaze locked on the door where Yoongi had exited. What if he just got up and left as well?

"Don't keep me waiting, boy, I'm already angry with you for running away." Those words made Jungkook swallow thickly and turn his gaze back on the impatient man.

"I'm good..." and Jungkook was truthful in his answer. He was very good as of late. He liked Yoongi and he was slowly starting to wonder if his liking was starting to turn to loving. But Jungkook didn't know what love was or if it was real. He had seen the people on the television series say they love each other before kissing passionately but he had doubts. He didn't see how a kiss was love.

It certainly hadn't been a mark of love in his lifetime.

The man sneered, "Don't you miss your dominant?"

Jungkook didn't hesitate answering this time. Yoongi had been a massive influence on him and Jungkook had found himself being sassier, "No,"

A slap echoed throughout the room. Jungkook sat there, shocked. His mouth hung open as he saw his old master in front of him. The man had taken those few steps forward with lightning quickness, harshly striking Jungkook across the face. It stung and reminded Jungkook of his place. His head sunk down and he reminded himself not to be so free with his words. He could do that with Yoongi, not with his dominant.

His old dominant. He had to remind himself. He had no dominant now. He lived with Yoongi and Yoongi was his friend. Yoongi gave and expected nothing in return. His dominant only took.

"How dare you say that?" Sehun was in Jungkook's personal space. Jungkook hated that. He hated how he flinched when his dominant barely moved his hand. He hated how he reacted when he was trapped like this.

Where was Yoongi? Yoongi would save him but why had he left Jungkook alone? Jungkook didn't want to be alone with this man...

"I'm sorry," the words tumbled out before he could stop himself. His old habits were coming back and he hated that, too. Tears began to glisten in his eyes, unfallen but threatening to spill at any moment. Jungkook wanted to run. He didn't want to be here. He had run before and been caught and punished so many times. But the last time he had ran... the last time he had escaped and found Yoongi. He could do it again. If only he could get past the body blocking his own from the exit.

"Good," the man purred, letting his fingers trace the outline of Jungkook's jaw, "So let's try again. Don't you miss your dominant?"

Jungkook let out a dry sob, more of a gasping for breath while trying to contain his tears than anything, "Yes..."

Sehun gripped Jungkook's jaw tightly, bring their faces close, "I can't have you right now. Your little friend would get suspicious."

Jungkook choked on a sob, not answering. He knew the rules. He was not allowed to talk. At most he would be allowed to cry but even that would start to wear on the man clutching onto him so forcefully.

"Does he know about you? How filthy you are? How dirty and disgusting you are? Did you tell him?" the older man's voice was low and insistent and he was expecting an answer this time.

"No..." Jungkook whispered. He let his eyes drift shut, afraid of what he was currently seeing.

There was a sharp slap delivered to his left cheek, forcing him to reopen his eyes and gasp. He got the message – he was to look at Sehun, "No? Then go tell him. Immediately when they get back. Go tell him how utterly worthless you are. See if he'll want a broken doll, then, hm?"

Jungkook scrunched his face up, trying to control his tears. He didn't want to tell Yoongi. Yong deserved to know everything but he couldn't bring himself to tell Yoongi everything. It hurt. It hurt to know that the one person who had taken care of him, taken him in and given him everything he could have ever wanted and more, would hate him if he found out what Jungkook was.

The fingers wrapped around his jaw tightened, "Beg him. Treat him how you treat me, like a good little boy. Let him know what you really are."

============

Please comment and vote!

A longer chapter than normal because I'm a bitch ass author who can never update and put out content like i'm supposed to

I'm sorry if this chapter was shit, I'm trying but if you guys hate it I'll try again. Idk how often I'll be able to update anymore with summer here and I'm stressed out of my mind. I'm sorry this story isn't better, i'm really really sorry