14

Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon had taken everything out of Jungkook's room – the table, chairs, food and drinks – and brought it all back downstairs. Namjoon had grumbled but Jin and Yoongi both shushed him to where he just clenched his jaw and stayed silent. He was itching to ask Yoongi what the hell was going on with the kid but he could also tell Yoongi was having his own problems with Jungkook.

"There's just something off about him..." Yoongi sighed.

They had just finished putting everything away and so Yoongi slumped onto his couch, burying his head in the cushions. Jin smacked his thigh, signaling him to and make room. Yoongi groaned but scooched over, making room for his hyung.

Namjoon nodded, snacking on a bag of chips he had snatched from Jin's full arms earlier, "I agree,"

Jin shook his head, arms across his chest and a stern, motherly look on his face, "What's wrong with him? He just seems like a normal boy. Maybe a bit scared..."

"You don't find it weird how skittish he is or how he waits for permission for everything or how quiet he is or that he's never listened to any popular music or seen any of the latest movies?" Yoongi started ticking off a list on his fingers, eyes boring into Jin's.

Jin was silent. He did find it odd. He had found it odd when Jungkook didn't ask to eat seconds despite eating his first bowl like he was starving. He was so careful with his soda when he could have more than one. He was too quiet for an eighteen year old boy and he didn't know enough about pop culture for a normal teen.

"What do you know about him exactly?" Namjoon asked, crunching down on another chip.

Yoongi shrugged, "Basically nothing. He said he wasn't a gang kid but he lived on the streets..." Yoongi scrunched his face up in concentration, "He was surprised when I fed him after bringing him home that one night he got into my car. He was surprised when I offered him a bed. He said he would sleep on the floor. Whenever any of the nurses or doctors would lift a hand towards him in the hospital he would always flinch back like they were going to hurt him." Yoongi paused, "He has the voice of an angel, too. That's all I know..."

"That's not a lot to go on," Namjoon hummed, finishing off the bag of chips and wandering into the kitchen to throw it away.

"That's not normal, Yoongi." Jin sighed, "What can we do?"

"I can grill him on his past but I don't think he'll talk much. Otherwise I'm doing what I can and feeding him to get better. He's under my care." Yoongi thought some more, "Wait!" he jumped up a bit. He couldn't believe he had forgotten so soon...

"What?" Namjoon had rushed back into the room, a bowl full of something steaming hot in his hands and his eyes wide.

"Jungkook was scared to stay at the hospital because he would find him." Yoongi smacked himself on the forehead. He couldn't believe he was so stupid as to forget.

"He?" Namjoon questioned, "He who?"

"Jungkook refused to say." Yoongi tapped his lips with his forefinger, "He also had some kind of terrible nightmare. He kept begging for someone to stop and he kept wining like he was in pain."

"We need to find out more about this. When he wakes up, I say we grill him." Jin said matter-of-factly. He nodded to himself once, standing and glaring at his boyfriend, "What are you doing?"

"Eating," Namjoon responded curtly, "Besides, Yoongi's little friend is more important than my eating a bit of soup."

"That soup is for Jungkook!" Jin stood up. Namjoon's eyes widened and he ran into the kitchen trying to protect his bowl of soup.

Jin was about to go after his boyfriend when Yoongi's voice stopped him, "No one cares about the damn soup, hyung. We need to find out what the hell is going on with that boy upstairs."

=======================

I'm sorry about this chapter. It's filler :( Please comment and vote! Love you guys!