28

"Hyung, I have to talk to you..."

Jungkook went ahead and blurted those words out as Yoongi and Namjoon walked back in to Namjoon's office studio. He knew Sehun was still watching him, waiting and practically dripping with wicked, malicious excitement. Yoongi and Namjoon had been grinning and laughing about something as they had stepped back in and Namjoon had been ready to announce their arrival even though he could clearly be seen walking through the door.

Yoongi saw Jungkook's doe eyes aimed directly at him, something off about the boy as he tried to keep a straight face.

"Can it wait?" Nevertheless, Yoongi handed his bags of food over to Namjoon in case he needed to leave for a moment.

"Yoongi hyung, please..." Sehun's eyes were still on Jungkook, a small smirk pulling at his lips as he watched the boy plead with Yoongi.

Yoongi, confused, finally gave in. He couldn't say no to Jungkook. His hand was taken by the younger and he was pulled out of the room. Yoongi had expected Jungkook to stay in the hall but he was surprised when Jungkook took him all the way to his own studio door and waited expectantly.

"Do you want me to open it?" Yoongi motioned to the door. He could see Jungkook was fidgeting now, his head jerking ever so slightly to the left. Jungkook knew this room was soundproof so Yoongi assumed whatever he needed to talk about was so important he didn't want anyone else listening in.

"Yes, hyung," Jungkook's voice was soft and he tried to aim his gaze away from Yoongi.

The older was quick to open the door, letting Jungkook scurry inside first before he followed, closing it behind them and listening as it locked automatically as normal. When he turned back to look at Jungkook the worrisome behaviors he had ben displaying did nothing but heighten and worsen, tears glassing over his eyes and a redness already forming around his lids. Yoongi gaped for a moment before recovering himself. Was Jungkook having another breakdown?

"What's wrong?" he approached the boy, ready to hug him but Jungkook immediately clutched onto Yoongi's shirt, fisting his fingers into the fabric and holding Yoongi around a foot away from himself.

Jungkook couldn't keep it in anymore. He couldn't believe he was about to do this. But Sehun was in the building. If he didn't he would be punished. Jungkook remembered all too well his old punishments and he cringed and cried harder as he fought to breathe through his nose.

"Show m-me how worthless I am. Please..." Jungkook could barely speak through his tears. He sunk down to his knees, running his hands down Yoongi's body until he was clutching to the back of Yoongi's thighs as he knelt in front of the man. Tear drops glistened on his pitch black eyelashes and he sniffed.

All Yoongi could do was look down at the boy almost nuzzling into his left thigh with his nose with an open mouth. Jungkook had never shown this kind of behavior before. Jungkook didn't like being touched or really toughing in general. There was something terribly wrong and something that spawned this reaction from the boy but Yoongi couldn't even speak to ask what was wrong.

When Yoongi finally found his voice, he didn't mean for the words he practically yelled to come out of his mouth, "What the hell are you doing?"

Jungkook immediately pulled away, still cowering down on his knees but his hands were now clasped in his lap as he shook uncontrollably.

He sniffed again, "B-b-being a good b-boy for hy-hyungie..." he tried to gulp in air but there was none that seemed to get to his lungs. He cried harder, angrily wiping away his tears. He was supposed to be safe with Yoongi and normal with Yoongi but Sehun came strolling right back into his life and he left Jungkook sobbing on his knees and obeying his every word just like Jungkook had before he ran away.

Yoongi couldn't even find words for that. Jungkook was being a good boy for his hyungie?

"Well..." Yoongi knew he had already hurt Jungkook with his angry question but Yoongi was a bit freaked out. No one had ever done that to him before and he wasn't sure what Jungkook was trying to do. He crouched down to Jungkook's level, gently raising the boy's chin so he would finally look at him, "Why do you think this is being a good boy for hyung?"

Jungkook shook his head. He couldn't answer. Sehun was about to started working with Yoongi and Namjoon. He would be around all the time. He could punish Jungkook if he found out Jungkook had said anything.

"I..." Jungkook paused. What should he say? "I want to give hyung what he wants..."

"You think this is what I want?" despite trying to be gentle, Yoongi couldn't help that the question had come out more than accusatory.

Despite knowing better, Jungkook nodded. He saw a flash of hurt on Yoongi's face before it was gone and his face melded into... nothing... there was no expression and that was when Jungkook realized he had screwed up so terribly.

=============

Please comment and vote!

I'm sorry if it's bad, I'm really tired