23

Jungkook was quick to return, limping down the hallway with his own blanket and pillow. If Yoongi could, he'd wrap him up in his arms and just hold him but he knew Jungkook wasn't ready for that. He'd need to start off slowly. Jungkook happily crawled up onto Yoongi's queen size bed, sinking into the dark colored sheets and wrapping himself up in the blanket he had carried from his room. He bid Yoongi a soft, "Good night," before rolling over onto his side and closing his eyes. His back was to Yoongi and the older chuckled, pulling the sheets of his bed down and then back up and on top of Jungkook. The boy was obviously exhausted as he was out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Yoongi rolled over, flicking his lamp switch to off and rolling over as well. He hoped Jungkook wouldn't have any nightmares but he knew better than to hope for that. By the sounds of his last nightmares they had to happen frequently. But he had also said Yoongi had helped. Yoongi's heart soared at that.

With that thought in mind, Yoongi drifted off as well.

Whimpering, low and fearful woke Yoongi up from his slumber. His eyes snapped open as a painful yelp resounded somewhere near him. Groggily, Yoongi reached a hand out blindly trying to find Jungkook's sleeping form next to him. He was met with empty covers and cold sheets. Alarm immediately ran through Yoongi's veins as his hands didn't find the whimpering boy. He launched up, again feeling blindly for his lamp. After a few seconds of fumbling, what felt like hours, Yoongi finally sound the switch. A pale yellow light flashed in Yoongi's eyes, making him slump back and blink the sleep from himself.

A broken cry of, "Please," came from the other side of the bed. It was enough to get Yoongi to momentarily forget about the burning in his eyes and to make his way to the other side of the bed, stumbling woozily. Yoongi's mouth hung open as he saw Jungkook on the floor, tying to kick his blanket off of himself as he writhed and cried out in pain.

"Please stop, please!" Jungkook's fingernails were digging painfully into his shoulders, some of the nails breaking skin and others just making small indents on himself.

Yoongi only stared for a moment before crawling down beside the boy and trying to get him to wake up. He shook Jungkook's shoulder, calling his name.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-" Jungkook became a pitiful broken record, clutching onto himself, legs kicking wildly.

Yoongi quickly got that under control, worried the boy would hurt himself or pull his stiches out. With Jungkook's legs secured under Yoongi's arm, he began shaking the boy a bit more, begging him to wake up while listening to the cries and pleas spilling from Jungkook's own mouth. He finally awoke with a small gasp and a broken cry, his eyes coming open. When he couldn't move his legs, he tried to scramble backwards, confused and his mind muddled from sleep. He visibly relaxed when he finally noticed Yoongi.

"Jungkook, why are you on the floor?" Yoongi asked, letting Jungkook's legs go now that he knew the boy was in fact, awake.

Jungkook didn't answer. He only shrugged tiredly, "I'm sorry I woke you, hyung."

Jungkook was surprised when all Yoongi did was offer him a weary smile, "Do you want to go back to bed?"

Jungkook nodded, rubbing his eyes. He yelped as he felt arms encircling him, picking him up bridal style. Yoongi didn't ask to touch the boy, too tired to be bothered. He picked Jungkook up and quickly deposited him in his place in Yoongi's bed, pulling the sheets gently up and over his body before walking to the other side and crawling beneath the covers as well.

No more words were exchanged, despite how Jungkook just wanted to cry with gratitude and apologies. Yoongi flicked the light off, curling up and drifting back off. He hoped Jungkook would do the same.

Jungkook was the first one awake, blinking sleep away from his eyes as light slowly started to seep through Yoongi's half open blinds. It was barely morning but the few rays of light making their way across Yoongi's still sleeping face made Jungkook's breath catch in his throat. He didn't believe in angels but if he was to speak his mind, Jungkook thought Yoongi looked like an angel. He looked so peaceful when he slept, sharp features softening, especially in the golden, early morning light. Jungkook had seen him sleeping before but this time just felt different. Yoongi looked different and Jungkook wasn't exactly sure why.

He took in the features. Yoongi's eyelids, still ruddy from sleep, his pale cheeks and sharp jaw. His long, black eyelashes and crazy hair sticking out in all directions, begging to be touched. Jungkook felt guilty but he still gave in to the small desire, letting his fingers drift up to run through a few locks of Yoongi's hair. The man didn't move save for his button nose scrunching up the tiniest bit.

Jungkook brought his hands back down to his chest, still observing. He loved Yoongi's features, his nose, his eyes, his eyebrows and god – his hands. His hands were curled up near his face, veiny hands interlaced with each other as the man breathed in and out softly. His hands were always so gorgeous. Jungkook could watch them all day and he loved the way his fingers drifted over the black and ivory keys of the man's piano.

And his lips.

Yoongi's lips looked so...

Jungkook frowned, searching for the word in his head. He grinned when he realized what word he was looking for. Kissable. Yoongi's lips looked so kissable.

===========

Please comment and vote! Getting some YoonKook started!

Sorry for the short chapters, I'm trying to keep everything balanced and finish Pretty Boy so these chapters will probably be shorter until that's done.

I messed up the chapter numbers, I'm sorry but if I go in and try to fix it, Wattpad will erase my chapter :(