Chapter 2: Fireworks Are Fun

~Chapter 2~

~Fireworks Are Fun~

When she got back to her house in a mere five minutes she swerved into her parking stop, squealing the tires. My grip on the 'oh shit' handle lessened and I sighed in relief, getting out of the Audi.

"Desert, I'll leave you to do whatever you want. We're fixing to die, so who cares?" She laughed, wringing her hands together. I looked at Heather, narrowing my eyes.

"Goodbye Heather. It was nice knowing you." She nodded as I saluted her before rushing into her house.

"Hey, can I burrow your car?!" I yelled. She paused, her eyes glancing back and forth between me and her keys before nodding and throwing me them.

I caught them, grinning wickedly. I was a twelve year old today, might as well have some fun.

I got in, cranking up the car and shot out of the parking space, heading towards the closest firework stand. They had set them up already seeing as it was close to December 31st.

When I found one in front of CVS I heading inside where no one was. I guess the dude supposed to be watching it had left.

I smirked happily, starting to rip off the plastic wrap on everything. When I came across the huge fireworks I instantly grabbed all of them and took out the lighter in my pocket. Why it was there? Simple: I'm a fucking Pyro.

I grinned excitedly when they launched and exploded up in the sky before lighting more.

As I lit the last one, I could start to see the meteor in the sky.

My expression immediately dropped and I headed to the gas station beside CVS, grabbing a gas can and filled it up before heading over to the fireworks stand, soaking everything. I made a trail of it across the parking lot to a few feet away from the Audi.

I pulled out a pack of matches, striking one and dropped it on the gas trail. I quickly got back into the Audi driving away just as it got to the firework stand. A grin lit up my features as it exploded, fireworks being sent of in random places. I snickered, turning up the radio.

"We have five minutes until the meteor impacts." A frown instantly went onto my features and I sighed. I was too young to die!

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

And here's chapter two! Idk how long this'll be ._. Random fact: I'm watching Ridiculousness.

How did you guys like this chapter? Its short, I know. At least we got something to blow up ^^

Peace!

~Mew