Chapter 7: I'm Gonna Make Some Good Fish Sticks Today

~Chapter 7~

~I'm Gonna Make Some Good Fish Sticks Today~

Pain told me we were going to transport to the base and I nodded, allowing him to grip my wrist. I closed my eyes for a split second before opening them at the sound of the 'poof!'.

We were in what seemed like the living room inside a huge space looking like the inside of a cave. There was a large TV with a comfy looking leather sofa in front of it on one wall and there was an entrance to a hallway and one entrance to a kitchen.

There was someone lounging on the couch Ans when we appeared they turned their head to look at us boredly then blinked in surprise.

"Leader-sama....who's the girl?" The shark-like man asked. No joke. He looked like a shark.

He had blue skin, fish-like eyes and razor shop teeth.

"Kisame....I need you to fight her. If she wins, she shall be a member of the Akatsuki. If not, kill her." Pain said. 'Kisame' raised an eyebrow before shrugging and getting up, hefting a huge sword which had been leaning against the couch onto his shoulder.

"Alright. I was bored anyway." He walked over to us and I sweatdropped, having to tilt my head back to meet his eyes.

"You're really tall, bro." He grinned, showing off his sharp teeth.

"Maybe you're just short." My eye twitched and I glared.

"I'm gonna make some good fish sticks today." I growled. He chuckled.

"Good luck, kid." I scowled, following after Pain as he led the way down the hallway. He stopped at one room, opening it up into a huge training room.

I headed over to one side of the field as Kisame did the same. We faced each other and I closed my eyes, letting out a breath before opening them again, hardening my gaze. This guy was a member of the Akatsuki. He was an S-rank criminal. If I didn't win, he was going to kill me.

I wont let that happen.

"Begin!" Pain ordered.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Sorry its soooo short but that's where I'm gonna leave it ._. Ill be writing the next chap now so it'll probably be uploaded today....enjoy!

Peace!

~Mew