Chapter 36: Remedy

~Chapter 36~

~Remedy~

I squinted open my eyes, looking around the dark room I had woken up in. I let out a groan, nuzzling into the soft covers around me and thankful that I had made a cocoon of warmth in my fort of covers.

Whoever's bed this is, they're one lucky son of a bitch; it's really comfy. But, I prefer my hollow seeing as it never got cold in there.

"Daseki-chan." Tobi voice suddenly whispered and I peeked an eye out of the small little cave, eyeing the door where light was coming from. Tobi was standing there looking towards me, his head tilted.

"Daseki-chan~!" He whispered louder.

"Hn." I grunted, closing the small cave and blocking out the light.

"Daseki-chaaaaan~! You gotta cook breakfast." He whined, his footsteps sounding closer as he stepped over to the bed.

I let out a hiss like a cat as his hand went to lift the covers from me and I poked out a hand, clawing at him.

"Ow!! Dasekiiiiii!!" He whined.

"Go away." I grumbled, securing the blanket down in an iron tight grip.

"But Tobi took care of you while you were drunk!! Tobi even let you sleep in Tobi's bed! Tobi's a good boy!!"

"Wait, this is your bed?" I mumbled.

"Yup!!"

"Lucky son of a bitch." I grumbled, making a cave again to glare up at Tobi, only my grayish-red eyes visible.

"Why do you say that?" Tobi asked curiously, tilting his head.

"This bed is comfy and it smells good. Wait...." I reached out a hand, grabbing his shirt near his stomach and dragged him closer to me. He let out a yelp as I stretched my head forward, taking a whiff of his shirt before disappearing back under the silk black and red comforter.

"Alright, the bed's comfy and YOU smell good." I clarified and I could practically feel him blushing.

"Daseki-chan! Don't do that to Tobi!! You already raped Tobi last night!!"

I poked my hand out of the covers pointing in his direction. "I sat in your lap. Total difference."

"You were feeling Tobi up!!"

"And it was quite enjoyable. You got some smexy abs, bro." I told him, bringing my hand back under.

"DASEKI-CHAN!!" Tobi screeched in embarrassment.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, TOBI!!" Hidan screamed, probably from the kitchen.

"Daseki raped Tobi though!!" Tobi yelled back.

"Would you stop saying that." I muttered, my eye twitching while suddenly Hidan and Kisame had appeared in the doorway.

"She what?!"

"Oh please! All I did was sit on his lap and compliment his abs." I told them, sitting up from the bed with a yawn.

They both nodded before disappearing from the doorway, grumbling about hangovers. I tilted my head, surprised that I didn't have a headache or even felt nauseous.

I stood up, stretching as Tobi was watching me with crossed arms. I strode past him, smacking his hard stomach with a smirk.

"Thanks."

"Stop touching Tobi!!" The manchild pouted and I snickered, feeling him following me down the hall and into the kitchen where the rest of the Akatsuki were sitting on the dining table. They all held a cup of coffee in their hands and were groaning.

"Haha! I didn't get a hangover." I said cheerily, earning a group glare.

"Tobi didn't either!!" Said person chirped behind me happily.

"How the fuck didn't you get one, bitch?" Hidan grumbled, his face flat against the table.

"Truthfully I have no idea." I shrugged, nodding to Deidara who was popping two pain killers into his mouth.

"Make breakfast." Pain ordered, being in the same position as Hidan. Konan was sleeping on his shoulder, her hair loose and messy.

I shrugged, heading over to the pantry and got out two loaves of bread. I went back over to the table, dropping the bread on it.

All the hungover Akatsuki members looked up, eyeing the bread in confusion. "The bread should soak up the alcohol in your stomachs. Eat this while I make a remedy a kid taught me in one of my foster homes."

They nodded obediently while I returned to the pantry, grabbing all the necessary items before heading back into the kitchen and getting out the blender.

"Tobi, get some cups." I ordered, tossing in the salty crackers, tomato sauce and maple syrup. I poured in a bit of milk along with some other things and blended it together until it looked like a smoothie.

I quickly filled all the cups Tobi got out with the remedy, dousing the top with honey.

Tobi helped me as we sat a glass down in front of each member and everyone stared at Hidan, given the fact he can't die they decided he should test it.

The Jashinist sighed, eying the cup in distaste before chugging it in one go. Everyone watched as he sat the cup back down, licking his lips.

"....that tasted better than I expected." He stated, nodding. "And I'm already feeling better."

The others immediately downed their own drinks, even Konan who was now awake. They all leaned back with relieved sighs before Kisame turned to me.

"What was in that anyway? I barely saw the stuff you put in."

My face blanched and I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my neck. "Trust me, you don't want to know. You'll end up barfing."

They all looked at me warily, eyes drifting to their empty,cups.

"Lets hope we just don't get poisoned." Kakuzu sighed, causing the others to nod while I rolled my eyes.

"I've gave dozens of people that remedy and they've been fine. Anyway, who's up for round two?" I held up a sake bottle and they all sweatdropped.

"How 'bout we just go to the lake...." Konan suggested, causing the others to nod while I frowned. There was a lake around here?