Chapter 39: Don't Fucking Question Me

~Chapter 39~

~Don't Fucking Question Me~

I glanced over at the uncharacteristically quiet Hidan, frowning at him. He has pretty much become silent ever since we entered Hot Spring Country, and he was looking around at the landscape with a glare. When we finally got to Yugakure I was ready to punch him to knock him out of his weird attitude.

"Alright, we'll just get a hotel room for the night I guess then kill the dude in the morning. We've covered a lot of land in a day anyway." I mumbled. He just grunted in response, his glaring increased tenfold at the sight of the tourist destination that Yugakure now was.

"Oi, can we get one room, two beds?" I questioned, walking into a hotel and going up to the teenager at the front desk. Family-run hotel, I'm guessing.

The boys boring black eyes glanced over me and he grinned, nodding. "Anything for you, sweetheart."

My lip curled in disgust while he turned to get a key, my eyes raking over his curly brown hair and lanky body. This boy wasn't interesting in the slightest and I could easily make his face kiss the floor.

"Someone's fucking dedicated to Deidara-chan." Hidan whispered. My eye twitched and I sent him a glare out of the corner of my eye.

"That'll be seven hundred Ryo." My eyes flashed to the boy and I frowned, pulling out the money from my weapons pouch. I handed it over, swiftly taking the key to the room and making sure our skin didn't brush at all.

"Room 24, down the left hall." He nodded in the direction we were to go and I nodded, stalking off with my eye twitching after seeing the charming smile he had sent my way.

I saw Hidan's mouth open to comment so I hissed out a warning. "Another word and I'll put a camera in your room to record you and Kakuzu going at it."

He snapped his jaw shut, scowling at me while I smirked in success, twisting open the lock for the room.

It was simple with two beds with fresh sheets and two bedside tables. A TV sat on top of a long dresser, facing towards the bed. There was one door in the room which led to a bathroom.

"Alright, dipshit. You mess with my side of the room and I'll inject you with the Tornado poison." I warned him, flopping on to the bed on the right.

He grunted, leaning his scythe against the wall beside his bed before flopping onto his bed as well. I pulled my backpack off, dropping it onto the floor beside the bedside table and zipped off my ninja shoes. There was a thump as they hit the ground along with my Akatsuki cloak and belt.

I burrowed under the covers, closing my eyes before quickly drifting off to sleep.

"Where do you think this Yuko dude is?" I asked, glancing over at Hidan from the mission scroll. We had checked out of the hotel around nine, deciding to kill the dude and then start back home.

"Yuko's usually in the shitty temple." I rose an eyebrow, frowning at the Jashinist.

"How do you know?"

Hidan scowled, looking over at me with a glare. "I just do, bitch. Don't fucking question me."

I rose an eyebrow but dropped the subject, following him as he led me towards a large temple in the background.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Yes, yes, another short chapter!! Deal with it -.- I'm just getting out of a writers block so....yeah.

~Mew

P.S. Pic by SnowRose ~>