Chapter 16: It Just Bit Me

~Chapter 16~

~It Just Bit Me~

"Wake up, brats!" I groaned, snuggling into the warm pillow next to me.

"Shuddup...." I whined.

"Seriously, un." Deidara mumbled as well. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering why my pillow moved when Deidara had spoken. Suddenly both mine and Dei-dei's eyes shot open and we stared at each other. I had my cheek resting right below the little stitched tattoo thingy he had over his heart. My hand was lying over his naked (the idiot couldn't sleep with a shirt on apparently) abs, the other tucked close to my chest comfortably. One of his arms was around me, his hand resting on my hip seeing as Deidara's shirt had risen up. His other arm was splayed out over the bed as he laid on his back.

Sasori was standing at the foot of the bed, looking annoyed as always.

I took another glance at our position, noticed Deidara's stunned state before snorting and closing my eyes again. "Oh fuck it. Night, night."

Unfortunately, my dear sweet brother refused the wonderful slumber I wished for by talking.

"Get up! I've been trying to wake you both for ten minutes. I swear, if I wanted to kill you I could've already." He growled.

I peeked one eye open, frowning at his annoyed figure. I glanced towards my hip, however, when it felt slightly....wet? My eyes widened with realization before narrowing and I scowled.

"Deidara, your hand is licking me." I muttered. Suddenly it bit my and my eye twitched. "And it just bit me."

"Sorry, un!" Deidara instantly said, pulling his arm away from me and we both seperated, Dei-dei's face finally coloring red as his cute morning voice faded.

'Wait....did I just think "cute"?' I thought, stopping myself from showing my disbelief on my face.

"Whatever." I mumbled before looking at Sasori who was studying me with a frown.

"Why are you wearing his shirt?"

"I forgot Kisame's." I replied. His frown deepened.

"And why do you wear Kisame's shirt?"

"Cause its comfy and smells like the beach." Deidara snickered and I, myself, found amusement in the irony. Poor sharky, always being stereotyped into the fish category.

"Both of you just get dressed." Sasori sighed. "I didn't have any luck finding the target last night so you'll both help today."

Both Deidara and I nodded before I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom, changing quickly. When I got out Deidara had already changed so I plucked the mission scroll from Sasori's bag, which had been dropped beside the bed when he came back, I'm guessing.

I looked over the description of the guy we were trying to find. His name was Sosuke Kentoshi. Age 36, height 5'8", weight 278 lbs. He was a pretty robust man with short green hair and a matching beard.

"I'll take the North part of the city, 'kay?" I said, handing the scroll to Deidara so he could look it over as well. Sasori nodded, not insulting me which was a shock.

"Deidara, you look in the South. I'll look through the central part of the city." The blond nodded, putting his headband on and putting his hair in the ponytail thing. He had left it down when he was sleeping. That reminded me.

I pulled my own hair from its ponytail and quickly braided the long strands. Once we were all ready, Sasori put the scroll back in his bag and put the thing on while Deidara and I put on our shoes. We then exited from the window, each taking off in a different direction.

I landed on the roof of the lower buildings, running along them silently and stealthily while keeping my eye out for Sosuke.

I searched for hours and, as the sun was starting to set, I finally found him. He was in a bar (typical) with a hoe on each of his arms, his large table surrounded by goons who had hoes sitting on their laps or leaning against their backs, their boobs pressed to the back of their heads.

I scowled in distaste, appalled by this jackass. I sighed, thinking I should probably call Deidara and Sasori over. With another sigh, I put some chakra into my ring, only calling to theirs. It was something Pain-sama had shown me a day after I returned with the ring.

It was probably two minutes before Deidara landed next to me, his bird flying away so it wouldn't be seen. At least he knew not to explode it this close to the target.

Sasori appeared a few seconds later, landing next to us both silently. Both of the guys looked at me and I pointed to the bar which was open to the outside. They followed my finger, catching sight of Sosuke.

"So do we just swoop in, kill his followers and grab the fat ass, yeah?" Deidara asked, a gleam in his eye.

"I suppose. I'll leave Sosuke to you, Deidara. Try not to explode him."

Deidara rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

"Daseki, you'll kill five of his goons and I got the other five. Thank you can handle it?" Sasori said, his voice becoming mocking on the last sentence.

I shot him a glare before chuckling. "Why only five? I can take 'em out from here."

"Without explosives?"

I thought for a moment before nodding. "Yeah. I got some poisoned kunai in my pouch." Sasori scowled at me before rolling his eyes.

"We'll stick to the five each. Ready? Go!" As he said that all three of us disappeared.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Told y'all I'd update soon, yeah .-. Whatcha think, hmm? Ill start working on chap 17 now >.>

~Mew