Chapter 40: Are You On Your Man Period?

~Chapter 40~

~Are You On Your Man Period?~

We walked into the temple, ignoring the option of doing this secretly. Hidan already knew the guy and plus, we were both too lazy by this point.

"Lead the way, bastard." I told him, motioning a lazy hand towards the stairs. He sent me an annoyed look before doing as told, his feet stomping against the wooden floorboards.

We headed up three flights of stairs before walking down a long hallway. There was only one door and it was at the very end, muffled voices sounding from it. Hidan obviously knew Yuko would be in there, seeing as that was the only thing he had his sights set on.

I sighed as he kicked the door open, breaking it away from its hinges. The three men in the room stopped talking, all swiveling their heads to stare at us in surprise.

There was the head monk, a lower looking monk and then Yoku, the sleazy trades dealer we were supposed to assassinate for knowing too much.

The two monks were staring at Hidan in shock and fear while Yoku was looking around in panic, trying to find a place to escape.

"Uh-huh, Yoku. You ain't going anywhere." I tsked, appearing in front of the only window in the room. The three men jumped and I looked over at Hidan lazily.

"You gonna kill these monks or....?"

"That's fucking blasphemy!!" I rolled my eyes, lazily throwing a senbon needle over to Yoku. He yelped as it buried itself in his arm before beginning to scream loudly.

"You used the fucking Tornado poison, didn't ya bitch?" Hidan questioned, tilting his head as he poked our target in the side with his foot.

"Yup!" I said cheerfully, glancing over at the petrified monks before frowning at the Jashinist.

"But, seriously, aren't you gonna at least maim them?" Hidan rolled his eyes, starting to walk away. I scowled, picking up the violently shaking and screaming Yoku before running after the douchebag.

"Are you on your man period or something? What the hell is up with you?"

"What the hell?" He looked at me, his face scrunched with anger and annoyance.

A smirk flitted across my lips for a moment before returning to their serious straight line. "Seriously, though. What's wrong with you? Is it being back in Yugakure?"

He eye twitched and he turned his head away. "No."

"Lies~"

"Fuck off, bitch."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Took longer than expected and this is still really short o.o oh well. NarutoFanfics, here is your chapter >.>

Peace!

~Mew

P.S. I'll try making chaps longer....take notice on the TRY part....