Chapter 17: Hickey

~Chapter 17~

~Hickey~

I appeared under their table, quickly sticking a poisoned senbon needle into each of their legs. I made sure I hit a main artery each time, smirking as all of the men let out a yelp and fell back in their chairs, their hoes going with them. I quickly dashed out from under the table. Sasori had beheaded all of the men he had to kill while mine were spasming, foam coming out of their mouth before they're hearts stopped and their heads lolled to the side.

"Let's go." Sasori ordered. I nodded, jumping over to him. Meanwhile people were screaming and the hoes were staring at the dead men with wide, shocked eyes. Deidara, meanwhile, was in a quick taijutsu battle. For a fat man, Sosuke sure did have a bit of speed.

But, Deidara was an S-rank criminal, so Sosuke stood no chance. Had Deidara been able to kill him, the jackass would be splattered across the ground in pieces. Deidara was finally able to knock him out and quickly had his bird land on the ground, curling its tail feathers around the man. Deidara, Sasori and I then jumped on the bird and took off, leaving behind a group of terrified witnesses.

"Head towards the Land of Hot Water." Sasori ordered. Deidara rolled his eyes but nodded, having the bird turn to the South.

~~~~

"It's good to be back." I sighed, stretching my arms above my head as we entered the base.

Sasori simply walked past both me and Deidara, heading to the hallway. We glanced at each other before shrugging and heading to the kitchen.

Kisame was in there and he shot me a sharp, toothy smile.

"Back so soon, kid?"

"Its been a week." I deadpanned, grabbing a Mount Dub from the fridge.

"Daseki!" Deidara said, catching my attention. He threw something out from the pantry which he was currently raiding. I quickly caught it before it could hit me in the face. It was a box of Pocky.

"Thanks!" I hopped up on the counter, looking over at fish stick as I started eating the chocolate covered biscuit sticks.

"How was your mission?" I asked.

"Fine. Almost got trapped by a Sanin though." He grumbled.

"Going after the Nine-Tails, weren't you?" I questioned. He nodded and I smirked, throwing a Pocky towards his face. He caught it, eating it in two bites.

"At least you came back alive. All I'd have to do is annoy Dei-dei and try killing Hidan if you hadn't."

"I heard that, un!" Deidara snapped as he came back out of the pantry with a bag of chips.

"Shuddup Dei-dei." I ordered. He frowned, throwing a chip at me. I let it thump me aside the head as I took a sip of my soda.

"Abusive, aren't you. By the way, I still have a hickey on my hip." His face turned red while Kisame did a double take, looking between me and the blond incredulously.

"You have a what now?" Fish stick asked.

Both of us ignored him as Deidara pointed at me. "It was an accident, un!"

"It still happened."

"I was sleeping, yeah!"

"Again, it still happened."

"Not on purpose, hm."

"What the hell are you two talking about?!" Kisame snapped, interrupting my next retort.

"His hand mouth gave me a hickey." I stated. Deidara scowled at me.

"Accident, un."

"Happened."

"You two are annoying." Kisame grumbled, putting his elbow on the table and his chin in his palm.

"Hey!" We both shouted, turning to glare at him. He smirked before getting up and waving over his shoulder.

"I'm going to take a nap."

"Whatever." I mumbled, crossing my arms with a scowl.

He chuckled, walking out of the room. Suddenly I felt the bandages around my stomach being lifted up and I jumped, growling as I turned my head to Deidara and slapped his hand away.

"The hell you doing, boy?!"

"I wanna see if you were lying or not, un." He answered simply.

"Then just say that! Don't get all touchy!" He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Just show me, hm."

"Fine, Deidara-chan." His eye twitched and I snickered, pulling up the bandages for him to see the fading spot. He scowled, poking it. My eye twitched and I flicked his knuckle, causing him to recoil while scowling at me.

"What was that for, un?" He pouted.

"For the second time, no touchy." I ordered, putting the bandages back in place while he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, yeah."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

And there's chap 17 ^^ wassup, yeah? I personally liked this chap .-. Sooo....bye, yeah!

~Mew