Chapter 5: Fuck You

~Chapter 5~

~Fuck You~

"Fuck you." I stated, raising an eyebrow at the Kazekage. Baki's jaw dropped as well as the Kazekage's servants. You see, they were trying to make me go to the Chunin Exams. It's been six months since I've been with Sunagakure and two months since I passed the Academy Exam and became an official Genin. I never joined a team though, I had requested just to train under Chiyo. It had been very hard to get these stupid people to agree but Chiyo had agreed to give a report every two weeks so that satisfied them for now.

But now they had tried to get me to go on a mission. It was to go to the Chunin Exams and participate in this stupid battle where they were gonna team up with the Sound ninja and invade Konohagakure.

Truthfully, the whole idea seemed stupid to me.

"As your Kazekage, I order you on this mission. You can't refuse." I snorted.

"The hell I can't. I've only been here six months, you ain't my anything, bitch." I snapped. Baki's eyes popped out of his head while the Kazekage let out a growl.

"I'll give you one more chance before I banish you. You're going on this mission."

Oh....he should NOT have done that. Trying to force me into something I don't wanna do? Heh, get ready asshole.

"FUCK YOU! Motherfucking son of a bitch, you can't MAKE me do shit! Go fuck yourself you douchebag." I turned on my heel walking away.

"Fine! You're banished then!" He yelled, sounding as pissed off as me.

"I ain't banished! I'm leaving on my own damn free will! Go die, bastard!" I screamed, making a handsign. The Kazekage's room exploded immediately and I smirked, using a Transportation jutsu. Granny Chiyo jumped, glaring at me from the fishing hole.

"What'd the Kazekage want?" She asked.

"He tried making me go to the Chunin Exams to participate in the battle. So, I insulted him and cussed a lot before he banished me. I retorted with I'm leaving on my own free will and then exploded his office room place." I shrugged uncaringly as her mouth dropped.

"Daseki! What have you done?!" I shrugged, heading down a hall with her on my tail. I started packing up supplies that I'd need, ideas of what I should do swarming through my head.

"When I refuse to do something, I refuse to do something." I stated, going back into the hall and traveling to the my 'work' room.

I started putting vials into a new belt Chiyo had gotten me. It was red and had about twenty vial holder slots and three different pouches with small sections seperated so that I could put my bombs. All were the size of smoke bombs but I knew the difference of the effects and strengths by the colors.

I left one pouch alone which had all my scrolls for puppets and my extra kunai.

I turned to Granny Chiyo when I was done, Ebizo right behind her since it seems she had run off at some point to get him. I smiled sadly, engulfing Chiyo in a hug and then Ebizo.

"Thank you both for all you've taught me. Its nice to know at least I have someone who's related to me by blood." I mumbled. They both smiled at me before Ebizo held out a rectangular box. I rose an eyebrow, taking it. It was a travel Shogi board, the pieces inside it. I blinked in surprise then smiled sadly, hugging the old man.

"Thank you, Grandpa Ebizo. I hope I'll get to see you again. And you too, Granny Chiyo." I added, hugging them both again. I sighed, stepping away. It was time to go. No telling when Baki or someone else would be sent to kill me or something.

"Goodbye. If I ever see my dumbass brother, I'll hit him for you." Granny Chiyo smirked while Ebizo chuckled.

"Run along now, Daseki. There's no telling who will go after you." I nodded, saluting them both before transporting myself outside the village.

When I got there I looked back at the huge walls of Sunagakure. I pulled the headband off of my forehead, slashing a line through the Sand Village symbol before putting it back on. I pulled up the hood of my shawl, stuffing my hands in my pockets and turning, walking to the east.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Yo ._. Wassup? Here's chap 5. And yeah, she left the Sand. This ain't gonna be a Gaara love story if that's what you were expecting, yeah. Well....peace! XP

~Mew