Chapter 19: Punishment

~Chapter 19~

~Punishment~

~Daseki's POV~

"WHO THE HELL TOOK ALL THE SAKE?!" Someone screamed. I looked up from the newest poison I was making, a smirk forming on my face.

I had found where everyone kept the alcohol sooo....I stole it. All of it was now located in a new hole I had formed with the only entrance in the alcove.

"Daseki! Did you fucking take it?!" Hidan yelled then it seemed he tried coming down in the hole but got bombed. I had set a paper bomb there that would only not explode on four people: Pain-sama, Konan, Kisame and Deidara.

I sighed as Hidan started screaming more cusses before using a Transportation Jutsu and appearing by his side. I looked at him blankly for a moment before raising an eyebrow.

"Did I take what?"

"The fucking sake!" He screamed. I frowned, rubbing my ear.

"Geez, why so loud? And no, I didn't. Why don't you ask people who actually DRINK?"

He paused, looking down at me in confusion. "You don'tdrink?"

I sweatdropped. "I'm thirteen, dipshit."

Yeah, my birthday had already come and gone already.

"Really?" He asked, surprised, and I facepalmed.

"Just go away." I growled, transporting myself back into my hole. I heard him snort before mumbling something I couldn't hear and jumping down to the living room.

~3rd Person POV~

Hidan ran towards every single room, frantically asking for the alcohol. When Kisame learned someone had stole it, he too joined him. Right now, they were at the last room, Sasori and Deidara's.

"What, un?" The blond called when they knocked on the door. Hidan and Kisame quickly rushed in, speaking as they looked around the room.

"Did either of you steal/blow up the sake store?" Kisame asked, adding the blowing up for Deidara's sake. They both raised an eyebrow, looking at them.

"Did you ask Daseki?" Sasori questioned.

Deidara nodded. "She's the one that steals everything, yeah."

"The bitch had a paper bomb trap going to her damn room so I couldn't fucking check. She said she didn't though." Hidan shrugged while Deidara and Kisame exchanged a glance.

The blond sighed. "I'll go look."

He got up from where he was lounging on his bed, walking past Hidan who stared at him in confusion.

"You're going to willingly get a bomb in the face?"

"She's rigged it to bomb everyone but me, Kisame, Konan and Leader-sama, un." Deidara explained easily, waving a hand over his shoulder.

Hidan snorted while Deidara got into the living room. He didn't feel like having to crawl through the hole so he simply transported himself inside. Daseki turned her head to look at him before returning to her poison.

"What do you want?" She asked blankly, her full attention on the chemicals she was mixing at the short table.

She sat cross-legged, only dressed in a pair of black shorts and a red, midriff tanktop. Daseki had been too lazy to put on her normal ninja outfit.

'The hickeys have disappeared.' Deidara observed after taking a quick look at her skin.

He smirked, flopping down on her bed which still had his old sheets and things included.