Chapter 41: You Just Miss Getting Kakuzu's-- Shut Up!!

~Chapter 41~

~You Just Miss Getting Kakuzu's-- Shut Up!!~

"Sigh....bro, stop being such a bitch." I grumbled, whacking Hidan upside the head. We had stopped off at a restaurant, we were too lazy to catch or own food, and they had gotten the damn idiot's order wrong, causing him to throw a fit.

"Shut the fuck up you little bitch! I'm gonna sacrifice all these damn assholes! They will face the wrath of Lord Jashin!!"

"Alright, is Kakuzu depriving you of sex or what?" I questioned, eyes narrowing in annoyance. I had dealt with his attitude for too long and it was about time he got a scolding. Besides, punishing disobedient mutts is the best way to train them.

"Why the fuck would you ask about my damn sex life?!" He growled, a light tinge of pink on his cheeks.

I smirked, nodding to myself. "So that is the case then? Truthfully, I thought it was returning to Yugakure that got you all bitchy."

He scowled, eyes narrowing in anger. "That's half the reason!"

"And the other is cause you miss getting Kakuzu's--"

"Shut up!!" He screeched, waving his scythe at me. I ducked, nibbling on my order of dango.

Soon the waiter returned with Hidan's fixed order of spare ribs, leaving hurriedly before he could be cussed out again. I rolled my eyes, taking a sip of my soda and gazed levelly over at Hidan. He seemed to of calmed down now - if stuffing your face with ribs and making a complete mess is qualified as calm.

Once we both finished I put down the money, heading out of the shop with a dango stick between my lips.

"Lets hurry up and get back to the base. I feel like taking a nap." I told him, twisting my shoulders quickly so that my back popped.

I rubbed my lower back as he nodded and we started off, a weird feeling of dread enveloping in my chest.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Here ya go ^^ my English teacher's letting me write instead of having a silent reading time today. So, since I don't have my laptop, I decided to write this xP

Peace!

~Mew

P.S. Holy shit this was short o.o