Chapter 3: How The Fuck Did You Know That?!

~Chapter 3~

~How The Fuck Did You Know That?!~

"I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die." I mumbled repeatedly, my foot completely against the gas pedal as I zoomed down the road. People were pointing and panicking.

Suddenly one of the tires hit a pot hole and my eyes widened as the car buckled before flipping.

"Shit!" I screamed, covering my face with my arms.

But I never felt the impact of the car hitting pavement. Instead, I suddenly felt like I was being torn to pieces and my head throbbed. Suddenly I dropped to the ground and my brows furrowed while I squinted open my eyes.

....where was I? Did the meteor hit? Am I dead?

I looked around, my vision clearing and saw that I was....in a desert. Everything looked all weird though. Like....animated and shit.

I scowled, spitting out some sand that had somehow got into my mouth before shakily standing up and making sure I had all my body parts.

When I looked at myself, however, my jaw dropped.

I was fucking animated too! I still had the pale skin and red hair though (even though my hair went down to my knees now), of what I could see. I didn't know if my eyes were the same but they probably were.

I looked over my clothes which included pants going to my mid-calf and had bandages wrapped on my right leg where something that looked like holsters were strapped. On my feet where weird black shoes that exposed my toes. Both my arms were wrapped in bandages from the elbow to my second knuckle.

I also wore a sleeveless black belly shirt with a v-neck and bandages were wrapping my stomach and chest area underneath. Finally there was this weird red shawl-like think over my shoulders with a hood.

So, all in all, I looked awesome yet weird at the same time. If that makes any sense.

I looked around the desert I was in and saw that there was a wall in the distance and I furrowed my eyebrows but there seemed to be....people on it, as if patrolling.

I looked in other direction and sighed, seeing no where else to go except toward the wall.

So, that's where I headed, meanwhile braiding my long red hair into two braids which formed into one by the time it got to my waist.

When I got to the place where the wall split, also meaning the entrance to whatever place it guarded, I was stopped by a weird man with a turban on his head, a cloth covering half his face while the other had two spikes painted on it.

"Stop! Who are you and what are you doing near the Sand Village?!" He demanded.

I rose an eyebrow, hooking a thumb over my shoulder. "No clue. I woke up in the sand about half a mile that way and came here to see if ya'll knew anything."

His brow furrowed in confusion for a moment. "Alright....name?"

I was about to say Desert, but that wasn't what came out of my mouth. No, it was some weird ass name.

"Daseki Akasuna." The man's eyes widened in disbelief and he gave me a once over.

"You sure?" Something stopped me from saying no or shaking my head. Instead, I simply nodded.

"Come with me." I rose an eyebrow but nodded, following him into the space between the two huge walls.

"Where we going?" I questioned, having to speed walk to keep up with his large strides.

"To see the Elders." He replied shortly. I rose an eyebrow.

"Why?"

He ignored me as we started climbing a huge staircase. I sweatdropped, looking up at the building it was leading to. Wait....did I just sweatdrop?

I sighed, facepalming before following after the man hurriedly. "Hey, dude. What's your name anyway?"

I saw his eye twitch and he glanced at me out of the corner of his eye. "Baki."

I furrowed me eyebrows at the weird name but nodded nonetheless, following beside him quietly which I think he was greatful for.

When we got to the doors of the building he knocked before opening them, motioning me inside. The room was huge and in the center there was a pond where two....really old people sat, fishing. They both looked up, the old lady glaring while the man smiled.

"What are you doing here, Baki?" The lady growled.

"I believe you will find this of great importance, Lady Chiyo." Baki said, bowing.

I rose an eyebrow at him and he glared at me to bow as well. I snorted, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"I don't know the lady, I ain't bowing. Who the hell are they anyway?"

"Such insolence!" Granny Chiyo muttered. I rolled my eyes as Baki coughed, standing straight.

"Granny Chiyo, I found this girl at the front gates claiming to be Daseki Akasuna." The old ladies eyes widened, snapping to me. I stared back at her, an emotionless expression on my face. The old man raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"But that's impossible! She disappeared twenty three years ago!" Chiyo exclaimed. I blinked then raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it could help that I was somehow transported from my world to this damn place. I guess I was lucky, seeing as it was all just wiped out by a meteor...." I trailed off, looking at the back wall as I thought.

Meanwhile the three in the room just stared at me. Finally granny Chiyo leaned back, putting a hand to her forehead.

"It is possible....I've heard of a jutsu that's able to transport people to different dimensions....and Daseki did disappear when she was a just a baby. Time may pass differently in the dimension she was sent then it does here."

My attention was on her again and I glared. "So you're telling me, a twelve year old, has been missing for fucking twenty three years?! That the reason I was in an orphanage all the time was because my parents where in another fucking place?!"

"She's got a mouth on her. She's like you, Chiyo." The old man chuckled before being sent a glare by Chiyo.

Chiyo turned her attention back to me, frowning. "Well, if you are Daseki. Your parents died right before you disappeared."

My eye twitched. "Is there a way to tell if I'm not?"

"Yes." I blinked in surprise, not suspecting an affirmative answer.

"Do you have bat wings at the end of your eyebrows? How about a tattoo of a scorpion on your shoulder?" My jaw dropped and I stared at Granny Chiyo.

"How the fuck did you know that?!"

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

....rawr. What's up people? You know what you should do? Read my story The One That Survived. Yup. Anyway, peace!

~Mew