Chapter 33: Perving

~Chapter 33~

~Perving~

~3RD Person POV~

"DEIDARA!! I'll fucking kill you!"

All the Akatsuki members in the living room (which was everyone except Pain, Konan and Zetsu) looked at each other before bolting towards where Daseki was screaming.

"I'm sorry, un!!" Deidara yelped, dodging one of Daseki's bombs.

"Lies!" Daseki snapped, holding her towel securely to her body. Deidara has just been caught perving on the redhead while she was taking a shower.

"Stop trying to kill me, yeah!" Deidara whined, jumping to the side as another bomb went his way.

"Why the fuck would I do that?!"

"Because you love me, hmm~!" He cooed. Daseki's eye twitched and she threw another bomb at him, this time connecting a chakra string so it followed him.

"Shit, un!" He yelped, jumping up onto the wall with chakra on his feet and started running away. That's when all the Akatsuki came around the corner.

Hidan instantly burst out laughing along with Kisame, bending over to clutch their stomachs. Sasori's eye twitched, thinking about countless ways to kill the blonde.

The others just stared at them in amusement when Daseki's bomb finally exploded.

"Fuck!" Deidara yelped, grabbing at his burnt arm.

He pouted over at Daseki who was looking satisfied but still pissed. "I don't see why you're so mad. You have nothing to be ashamed of, un." He wiggled his eyebrows, a perverted smile forming on his lips. Daseki blushed before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath to control the urge to scream at the retard.

"I'm going to murder you." She growled, eyes opening with a bloodthirsty glint.

"Alright, time to intervene." Kakuzu muttered, walking over to Daseki and throwing her over his shoulder, carefully making sure her towel stayed in place.

"Let me go Kakuzu! I'm gonna kill him! I thought you'd like that! Come on, man!! I'll give you some money!!" Daseki continued to try and bargain with the masked ninja, trying to struggle out of his grasp while he headed towards the living room.

"Awh...." Hidan whined. "Kakuzu! You bastard, let her fucking kill Deidara-chan!"

"Fuck you, un." Deidara grumbled, sitting on the hallway floor and inspecting his burnt arm.

Hidan rolled his eyes, walking back towards the living room with the others. Everyone else followed except for Sasori who had his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

"Deidara...." Sasori muttered. The blonde looked up, surprised Sasori had stayed but then gulped at his tone.

"Heh....Sasori-danna....I can explain- shit!!" Deidara made a handsign, disappearing in a poof before the poisoned senbon could touch him.

~Daseki's POV~

"Motherfucker." I grumbled, appearing in my room to escape Kakuzu's glare. I sighed, going over to my desk and grabbed my brush, starting to untangle the few knots I had.

'I can't believe Deidara would- actually, no, I CAN believe he'd do that, the dumbass. Next time I see him I'll-' I cut off my thoughts as there was suddenly a poof and I glanced over my shoulder to see none other than the dumbass himself.

"Are you really stupid enough to come to my room after what you just did?" I hissed. He looked over at me, taking in the fact that I was still in my towel. 'Damn, should've changed first before I brushed my hair.'