Chapter 6: Pain

~Chapter 6~

~Pain~

'Now what?' I thought, looking around. I had left the Sand Village four days ago and currently I was in Amegakure (after going through the stupid border patrol) and was looking at all the buildings.

I didn't even know what I was doing here. This place had been rumored to be the base of that organization, Akatsuki, which I had overhead Baki talking about it one time.

'Huh....the Akatsuki....theres an idea.' I thought, pausing and buying some squid on a stick from a vendor. I ate it quickly, looking around. Now I had to just find this 'Akatsuki'.

And with that, I started searching. Black cloaks with red clouds was something they were distinguished by so I just had to catch a trace of that.

When I finally did catch someone wearing a cloak like that, three days had passed by. I had taken to sleeping in trees in the closest park and I had snuck into a hotel once to take a shower. Actually, that's how I saw the person. I had just taken my shower and was sneaking out the window, my slightly damp hair braided like always.

I had looked down the three story drop, fixing to jump, when I saw a flash of red and black. I snapped my head to the side, seeing a man jumping up the side of the building across the street from the hotel. It was the biggest building in Ame that he was climbing up.

I sweatdropped. 'Of course they're in the biggest building. I'm so fucking stupid.'

I sighed, facepalming before jumping down to the alleyway and running out to the road, crossed it and then started climbing the tower just like the Akatsuki member had.

I masked my chakra, running up a wall he couldn't see from his vantage point on a sign secured to the building near the top.

When I got to the same height as him I poked my head around the corner, making sure I was facing the sun so that he wouldn't see my shadow reflecting on the building. It was a man with bright orange hair and several face and ear piercings. Like....twenty. he had spiky hair and had a forehead protector from Amegakure with a slash through it.

I smirked before appearing in front of him, looking down at the S-rank criminal curiously.

He blinked slowly before looking up at me boredly. "What?"

"Who are you?" I asked curiously. I saw his eyes shift to my neck where my headband hung and he rose an eyebrow, meeting my eyes again.

"Who are you?"

"I asked first."

"I don't care." I scowled, crossing my arms.

"Akasuna Daseki. And you?" His eyes widened for a split second before he answered in that monotone voice of his.

"Pain."

"Your name is Pain?"

"Yes."

"That's weird." He stared at my blankly before sighing.

"What do you want, kid?" He asked. I shrugged, glancing up at the clouds curiously as the sun started setting, making them different shades of orange, pink and purple.

"I wanna join the Akatsuki." He rolled his eyes.

"Dream on kid."

I pouted. "Aw come on! I'm not allowed back in Suna! I tried to blow up the Kazekage! I don't got anywhere to go, bro!" I whined.

He rose an eyebrow. "Blew up the Kazekage?"

"Yeah. Stupid douchebag. Sad thing is he probably transported away. I should've used a bigger bomb on his ass." I grumbled, mostly talking to myself at this point. Pain looked slightly interested at least.

"Alright, kid. We'll test you. If you can beat one of our members, you can stay." He agreed.

My eyes lit up. "Really! Fuck yeah!" I cheered, twirling around on the edge of the sign still with my fists pumped.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Here's the new chapter, yeah ^^ I hope you guys are enjoying this. But, guessing from the feedback I guess ya are ._. Btw, thank ya all. I'd thank y'all personally but I'm too lazy right now. Its 6:20 Am, after all xP

Peace!

~Mew