Chapter 32: Tease

~Chapter 32~

~Tease~

"If I have to strip, so do you, un!" Deidara shouted. I scowled at him, crossing my arms before looking away in a huff.

"You're being unreasonable." I grumbled. His eye twitched, making me have to hold back a smirk. It was always fun annoying Dei-dei.

"I am NOT doing this by myself, yeah!"

"Well technically, there WILL be other strippers." I muttered.

His eyes drooped, several irk marks appearing on his head before he launched himself at me. We were in a hotel in Fire Country in a pleasure district.

"You're being a stripper too, hmm!" He growled, pinning me down on the bed I had been laying on.

I rose an eyebrow, looking up at him blankly. "Why? I mean, you're a better fit. Look how you just launched yourself on me. Do that at the club and you'll probably get a few fifties."

His eyes widened, looking over our position as he straddled me and pinned my wrists above my head with one hand. That was licking me, by the way. His other hand was beside my head, supporting his upper body weight as he leaned over me.

His eyes narrowed when he turned back to glare into my own eyes. "Don't try changing the subject, hmm."

I rolled my eyes, snapping my teeth to try and bite him. He jerked his head away, eye twitching while I smirked.

"I'm uncomfortable with my body." I lied.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "If you were you wouldn't be showing so much skin right now."

I glanced at my pajamas which consisted of black shorts and a red tanktop before returning my attention to the blonde who only wore some red pajama bottoms.

"Well maybe I'm uncomfortable when there's people staring at me stripping."

"And what makes you think I'm not, un?" He growled.

I smirked. "Are you?"

"No."

"Exactly."

He scowled, his eyebrows furrowing. "Why are you so difficult, yeah?"

"Why are you so stupid? Besides, I'm only thirteen!" I shot back.

He scowled. "Well I'm sixteen, yeah!"

"You're fixing to be seventeen."

"What's your po- wait. How'd you know that, un?" He stared at me curiously while I blushed, frowning up at him.

"I asked Kisame. Now, can you let me go?" I started struggling while he looked surprised.

Suddenly he smirked mischievously and I narrowed my eyes, staring at him suspiciously. "What're you-"

"Why'd you wanna know when my birthday was, hmm?" He interrupted, cuddling his face into my neck.

"I was curious." I answered, staring up at the ceiling as I forced my face to turn blank.

"Then why didn't you just ask me, yeah?" He mumbled, licking the side of my neck.

"Because you'd assume something stupid."

He chuckled lowly, nipping at my skin. "Oh? And what would I assume, yeah?"

"I don't know! It'd be stupid though!" I growled, starting to struggle again. I stopped, however, when I let out a yelp, feeling Deidara's teeth sinking into my skin.