Chapter 20: Glomp

~Chapter 20~

~Glomp~

"Was that not enough punishment for you? Or shall I proceed?"

My face blanched and I quickly shook my head, wincing at the pain in my neck.

"Nope. I'm good."

"Oh really? I don't think you are." He smirked mischievously, his face inches from mine.

I glanced down at his lips for a moment before returning my gaze to his eyes, letting my own narrow slightly.

"I'm pretty sure I am."

He shook his head, smiling a close-eyed smile. "No you're not~!"

"Yes. Yes I am." He chuckled, leaning his head closer to mine, his lips hovering over mine.

"No, no you aren't."

I closed my eyes and whispered. "You're right."

And his lips pressed against my own. It felt like the first time I saw fireworks.

We kissed each other for what felt like years before we separated, our breathing labored. His weight wasn't completely on top of mine anymore as he hovered over me, looking at each other with mingled surprise and lust.

"I've been wanting to do that for awhile now." Deidara admitted, resting his forehead against mine.

"I'll admit I've thought about it at some point." I mumbled, looking at him through half-lidded eyes.

"That's reassuring." He mumbled, rolling his eyes. I snickered before unwillingly yawning.

"Am I boring you?" He questioned, amused.

"I told you earlier that I'm tired." I whined.

He smirked before rolling off my and laying on his back. He pulled me over to him, lifting the blankets over the both of us.

"Go ahead and sleep then, hmm." I blinked, looking up at him.

"You're speech impediment's back." He blinked before frowning.

"Guess so, yeah. I didn't even noticed I had stopped, un." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes before happily snuggling into his chest. It was time to sleep!

~Deidara's POV~

I stared down at Daseki as she almost instantly fell asleep. I guess its my fault that she hasn't been sleeping already but I didn't care.

Before, when Hidan and Kisame had came into mine and Sasori's room, I had been thinking over my relationship with the girl.

She annoyed me to no end, yeah. But there was something endearing about her.

When I first met her I had been slightly miffed by her rudeness. But then at the meeting, when we had found out she was Sasori-danna's sister, I was completely shocked.

I mean, how could this rude, crude and pyromaniac girl be related to the calm, cool, puppet-obsessed Sasori-danna?

Then she had been on my team and the incident at the hotel....and I guess things just changed.

But when the two dumbasses came into my room, I had decided something. I wasn't gonna hold myself back anymore.

I turned my attention down to Daseki as she started moving around in her sleep. She turned away from me then back, a frown on her face. Suddenly she grabbed my arm that had been around her and glomped it. I blushed slightly at the fact that my hand was near her crotch but then rolled my eyes. From what we had just done, there wasn't much point in blushing anymore. I didn't get why I always blushed when we did something seemingly harmless.

I sighed, my thoughts straying to Sasori-danna. I wondered what his reaction would be if Daseki and I ever started dating....

I'll need to record that shit.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

.-. Bleh. Whatever. Bai-bai.

~Mew