Chapter 35: Sake

~Chapter 35~

~Sake~

"Tobi doesn't want to!!"

"You lost! You have to!"

"But Tobi will be violated!"

"If you don't do it I will for you!"

"You just wanna touch Tobi!"

"Tobi! She's mine, un!!"

"Shut up, Dei-dei! Tobi can be sexy when he wants!"

All the Akatsuki members snapped their head towards me and I rose an eyebrow, holding up my bottle of sake.

"Don't listen to me, I'm buzzed."

They rolled their eyes and I set the bottle down before launching myself at Tobi. Apparently, once a year the entire Akatsuki would all chill out for a week and drink, play cards, strip poker, etc. I had joined the Akatsuki two weeks after their last one so I (unfortunately) wasn't able to experience it.

"Tobi~!"

"Daseki-kun! What are you doing to Tobi!" He whined, struggling as I sat in his lap, my arms curling around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Raping you~!" I cooed, snuggling my face into his neck. He smelled good....like chocolate and coffee.

"Daseki! Rape me instead, yeah!!" Deidara whined.

"Tobi smells better though!" I whined, clutching onto the masked man tighter while Deidara was struggling to pull me away.

"Did you hear that, Deidara-sempai?? Tobi smells good!!" Tobi squealed. I giggled, turning my head to kiss his mask where his cheek would be.

"You're so cute, Tobi-kun~" I cooed. Deidara was scowling, his cheeks flushed from all the sake he's drank as well.

"Kid, how much did you have to drink?" Kisame questioned, looking over at me from where he, Hidan, Itachi and Kakuzu were playing blackjack.

"Tobi, go over to Kisa-chan!" I ordered, giggling.

Tobi sighed but stood up, walking over to the shark. He looked at me curiously before I ordered Tobi to sit beside him.

"Kaku-kun! I wanna join!" I ordered. The masked man eyed me warily, knowing my luck when it came to card games was amazing. He sighed but did as I ordered anyway.

"And to answer you, Kisa-chan, that over there is my ninth bottle." I pointed over to the sake bottle and the sharks eye twitched.

"How the hell are you not passed out?"

"I don't know." I chirped happily, tugging at Deidara's hair as he suddenly sat beside Tobi and then his head hit Tobi's thigh as the manchild sat cross-legged.

"Deidara-sempai?!" Tobi yelled, shaking the blonde.

"Don't worry, Tobi-kun. Deidara had twice as much sake as me so I was waiting for this to happen." I told the masked man, giggling at the end before grabbing my two cards.

"I win!!" I cheered before anyone could say anything as they frowned at their cards. I put down my ace of spades along with the king.

Kakuzu groaned, tossing me the thirty bucks in the center and I grinned, stuffing it into my bra.

Tobi leaned away from me in surprise. "Daseki-chan!!"

I frowned, staring at him with narrowed eyes. "Didn't you lose against me in a chugging contest? I finished my sake, take off your shirt!"

I started pulling at his black shirt while Tobi was protesting loudly and spazzing. "Tobi doesn't wanna!"

"Too bad!" I snapped, still trying to yank up his shirt while he was trying to push it down.