Chapter 15: Thanks Deidara

~Chapter 15~

~Thanks Deidara~

"Finally." I mumbled in relief, falling back on the hotel bed. We had just arrived in the town where our mission would be taking place.

It seemed like a fairly easy mission. We had to find this one dude that owed someone over two million Ryo then kill his subordinates and take him in to the person he owed money to.

"I'll start scouting, you two sleep." Sasori ordered before jumping out of the window.

I rose an eyebrow before saluting towards the empty window. "Sir yes, sir."

Then what he said registered in my brain and I frowned at Deidara who was blushing. "He expects us to sleep in the bed together, doesn't he?" I asked. Deidara nodding and I face palmed. We couldn't just get a two bed room? No, we just had to get one with a full size bed.

"Whatever. I'm taking a shower." I sighed, standing up and heading for the bathroom. I paused however and frowned.

"What's wrong, un?" Deidara asked.

"This may be awkward for you but can I borrow one of your shirts?" Deidara spluttered, his once curious face turning crimson again.

"What, un?! Why don't you have clothes, yeah?"

"I left the shirt I stole from Kisame next to my bed." I replied easily. Deidara gaped at me.

"You sleep in his shirts, yeah?!"

I snorted. "They're more like dresses but yeah. He's more a brother to me than Sasori."

Deidara relaxed slightly and I rose an eyebrow.

"Here, un." He mumbled, pulling out a black shirt from his bag and throwing it to me.

I nodded my thanks and went into the bathroom, closing and locking the door. Deidara was still a sixteen year old boy, there was no telling what he'd do. It happened to me once at a Michigan Orphanage and I got transferred out of there for putting the guy in the ICU.

Once I was done with my shower I put on my undergarments, Deidara's shirt and a pair of shorts I (luckily) remembered.

'I need to go with Konan shopping or something. I need more clothes.' I thought, opening the door to the bathroom and rubbing my hair with a towel. I missed my simi-short hair.

"Daseki! I found food, un!" Deidara said, walking into the room suddenly. When he caught sight of me he blushed and almost dropped the brown bag he held in his hand, the keycard in the other.

"What is it?" I asked, my voice blank. I was always in a daze after long, hot showers. Good thing I barely ever got the chance to have one.

"Rice balls and dango, un!" He said happily, his blush disappearing. I nodded, putting my towel up on a rack in the bathroom before joining him where he sat on the bed. We both sat cross-legged as he pulled out the food from the bag, dividing it equally.

I glanced up at him as he recounted to make sure it was even before smiling slightly. "Thanks, Deidara."

He looked taken aback for a second before clearing his throat and smiling back at me with eyes closed.

"You're welcome, yeah. Now it's time to eat, un!" He finished happily and we both started eating quickly, our growling stomachs finally being satisfied.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

I know this shorter than usual (I think) but don't worry ill upload chap 16 in a little while (after I write it) and maybe chap 17 ^^

~Mew