Chapter 37: Lake

~Chapter 37~

~Lake~

"Cannonball!!" Tobi screeched, running off the edge of a cliff we were approaching. My eyes widened and I looked over the edge just as Tobi made a huge splash fifty feet down in a huge lake.

"Fuck yeah!" Hidan shouted, both he and Deidara jumping after the manchild.

I rolled my eyes following everyone down a path to a white, sandy beach.

I sat down my bag which held a towel, a few kunai and a pair of shorts. I stripped off Kisame's shirt I was wearing, simply for the fact that it went to my knees and covered everything.

Deidara and Tobi had swam over to the beach and the blonde smirked like the pervert he was, his eyes scanning over me.

"You look hot, un." He told me, wrapping an arm around my waist. My eye twitched and I glared at him.

"What, un? It was a compliment, yeah." He cooed, his fingers trailing on the top edge of my red and black binkini bottom.

"You're a pervert." I sighed, facepalming.

"Only to you, hmm." He whispered biting my ear swiftly before running back the way we came to jump off the cliff again, no doubt.

"Deidara-sempai and Daseki-chan are so cute~" Tobi cooed, his hand clasped together as he danced (more like wiggled) weirdly.

"I'll kill you." I grumbled, scowling at the still masked man. He was (like all of the guys) only wearing some swimming trunks but (unlike I suspected) they were purely black. I expected him to be wearing some with a candy pattern or something.

"You can't kill Tobi because you love me!" He said teasingly, bending down so he could come face-to-mask with me.

My eye twitched and I flicked where his nose should be. "In your dreams, brat."

"Daseki-chaaaaaan! You're so mean~" He whined, rivers of tears coming out the his eye hole.

I sighed, shaking my head and transported myself to the cliff top before jumping into the lake.

"Whew!" I screeched, plugging my nose and holding my breath just as I entered the water. As soon as I breached the surface I was laughing loudly, swimming backwards. It had been a LONG time since I've gone swimming.

"Daseki-chan~!" Tobi screeched. I looked over then started to madly swim away, Tobi and Deidara on my trail.

"Go away you brats!" I laughed, taking a deep breath before diving underwater.

I glanced behind me, my eyes still open. They widened before I gave an extra burst of speed, Deidara's fingers barely brushing my toes when he would've gotten my leg.

I headed up to the surface, taking another breath of air before yelping and dodging Tobi.

"Daseki-chaaaaan." He called with a mischievous tone.

"Go away, Tobi." I warned, backing up.

"Gotcha, un!" Deidara suddenly shouted, coming out of the water right behind me.

I yelped, looking over my shoulder at him as he wrapped his arms around my stomach. "Evil...."

He grunted, kissing the back of my neck since my hair was up in a ponytail.

"You love it, hmm."

"Eeeew! Tobi's eyes!!" The manchild whined, swiftly swimming away while we both laughed.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Meh, short. I know. I don't care. I could barely write this chapter .-.

Oh, and the pic on the side is something Calienia did in her spare time xD

~Mew