Chapter 34: Sketch Book

~Chapter 34~

~Sketch Book~

I was idly sketching at my desk, having bought a sketch book a few days before. I'be been missing Google and, since they didn't have it here, I had to rely on my own self to draw any Naruto pairings. Of course that meant I had drawn the obvious ones such as NaruHina, NejiTen and ShikaTema. But now, I was starting with the ones I thought were better.

Such as ChoIno, SaiKuro, KakuHida, PainKo, KisaIta, SasoDei....and yes, I really was drawing the last one. I was actually working on that one right now.

I snickered evilly as I drew them kissing each other, hoping neither of them ever saw this. Actually, it'd probably be funny....

After I finished I tucked my pencil behind my ear and then grabbed the sketch book, transporting into the kitchen.

Deidara, Kisame, Itachi, Sasori, Hidan and Kakuzu were all sitting at the dining table and I sweatdropped, hoping none of them noticed I had my book.

I went over to the fridge as they looked at me curiously.

"What're you holding, un?"

'Does the universe really hate me?' I thought, glancing over to the blonde.

"Book I'm reading."

"Uh huh....then why does it say 'sketch book' on the front?" Kisame questioned, pointing at it. I looked down at it, my face blanching.

"Uh....cause it's teaching me the fundamentals of drawing?" I congratulated myself on my quick thinking but, sadly, only the idiots bought it. Meaning Itachi, Sasori and Kakuzu were still staring at me.

"Kisame, grab that book please." Itachi ordered. My face drained of color and I quickly transported over to the counter as Kisame lunged at me.

"This is my book! Trust me, you do NOT want to see this!" I yelled, jumping down and running out of the kitchen. To my dismay, Kakuzu caught me around my waist with his tendrils, dragging me over to them.

I pouted, trying to struggle my way out of it while keeping both arms around the book in a death grip. "Let me go, Frankenstein!"

Kakuzu rose an eyebrow and I glanced at him for a second in surprise, seeing his hood not on his face.

"Who's Frankenstein?"

I sweatdropped, my eye twitching before I continued struggling. Kisame reach over, trying to pull the book from my arms but I refused, trying to bite his hand.

He stood up from his chair he had sat back in, putting both hands on the edge of the book and trying to steal it with his entire weight leaning away from me.

I simply went and sharply bit his hand.

"Ow!" He grumbled, still trying to pull the book away while Kakuzu and Hidan were pulling at my upper arms, trying to get me to release my grip.

I heard Deidara sigh and he stood up, heading over to us with a confident smirk. "I got this, un."

I stopped in my struggling, staring at him in fear.

"Don't you dare!!" I yelled, starting to struggle more. He chuckled, stopping by my side and pressed a hand against my back.

I yelped, the book hitting him against the head as I threw it at him. "Bastard!" I whined.

"Success, yeah!!" He cheered while there others were looking between us in surprise.

"What the fuck did he do?" Hidan questioned.