Chapter 14: Your Wooden Heart

~Chapter 14~

~Your Wooden Heart~

"Fish stick!" I cried, jumping on Kisame back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, smirking as he turned his head to look at me.

"Miss me, kid?" He questioned, smirking.

"Dude, everyone else is so fucking boring. I had to ammuse myself by trying to kill Hidan!" I whined. Kisame grimaced, pausing as he pulled me up seeing as I had been slipping. I blinked and continued to cling to his back as he headed into his room. He leaned Samehada against the wall beside his bed as I jumped off his back. He collapsed onto his bed with a sigh of relief while I sat in the desk chair, turning to face him. He gazed over at me lazily before smirking.

"Anything happen while I was gone?"

I tilted my head to the side, thinking back. "Well, Deidara found my hiding spot and sat on me."

Kisame blinked before raising an eyebrow. "That it?"

My eyes widened and I fished out an orange book, throwing it to him. "And I also finished reading that. You're into some pretty perverted stuff, fish stick."

He caught the book in mid-air, turning it to read the title. When he did a small blush adored his face and he glared in my direction.

"This is not a suitable book for kids your age!" He growled. I raise an eyebrow, chuckling.

"Oh please, fish stick. In my world kids at the age of eight have at least watched some form of sexual intercourse on TV. By the time I was ten I could watch a porno with the kids at my orphanage and not care a single bit." His mouth dropped in shock and I snickered at his expression. And if you're wondering, yes, I did tell him where I've been these past 'twenty-three years'.

"That's disturbing." He muttered. I rolled my eyes, starting to spin around in the chair boredly. I paused, however, when Deidara knocked on the door before coming in. He glanced over at Kisame before meeting my curious gaze.

"Go pack, we have a mission, un." I blinked in surprise before smirking at the fish stick and saluting.

"Well then, fish stick, I'm off." He chuckled, waving his hand lazily as I walked out the door.

"Good luck."

Deidara closed the door then and caught up to my side, speaking. "We'll be going to Lightning Country, yeah. I suggest you pack heavy, un."

My brows furrowed and I searched through the countries terrain that I had memorized. Lightning Country was one of the coldest places besides Earth Country.

I groaned, hanging my head. "I hate the cold."

Deidara chuckled. "It's not that bad, un."

"Never liked the cold. Never have, never will. Why do you think I got transferred from all the north orphanages within a week?" I said without thinking. We both paused and I scowled, scolding myself eternally before glaring at the blond.

"You never heard that, got it?" I growled. He stared down at me for a moment before nodding. He turned, heading back into the hallway when we got to the living room. I jumped up to my alcove before heading down to the hole.

Seeing as Deidara had discovered it and the only reason I had created it was to hide from him, I had decided to move most of my stuff down here.

I walked over to my vial shelf (seeing as the ceiling of the hole was the perfect height for myself) and started putting the ones I thought I'd need into my belt. I grabbed a few more bombs and then frowned at my clothes.