Chapter 4: Go Die

~Chapter 4~
~Go Die~
Well, apparently Granny Chiyo was my grandmother. And I had a brother that had defected from 'Sunagakure' as they call this place. Chiyo had told me that she would train me personally, practically telling Baki to fuck off when he had objected.

That's not what she said, of course. Its just what registered to my ears.

After that was taken care of and he left to tell the 'Kazekage' that I had come to the village, Chiyo and Ebizo (the old man) started explaining everything about my new 'family'. My mother and father had died a long time ago and my brother had abandoned the village. His name was Sasori Akasuna and they haven't heard word of him in a long time. So that meant only Chiyo and Ebizo was my family in this entire village.

Two old geezers. Joy.

After that they started explaining this world to me. Apparently the Sand Village was just one of the many Hidden Villages that held ninjas which protected their homeland. Apparently we were in the Land of Wind. The leader of our village was the Kazekage, meaning that Baki had gone to the leader when he had left earlier.

After that they started teaching me other things about Ninja Arts. Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, etc. Surprisingly, Chiyo could move well for being as old as she was. They gave me a brief overview of everything and then started teaching me about unlocking my chakra network and then started training me on a jutsu.

It was called 'Shadow Clone Jutsu', a jutsu that made clones of myself. I had been amazed when they had demonstarted the art and started working on it (and the Transformation Jutsu) before we headed up to a kitchen through one of the doors on the back wall. We had a quick dinner of rice and tariyaki before Ebizu led me to one of the spare rooms they said I was able to stay in.

So, that's how my life was for the next three months. Chiyo had trained me every single day. And I do meen every day. Even if I wasn't feeling good, she made me train. But I think that was a good thing. I've been able to master a lot of the jutsu's she's taught me. Especially charka threads. She's taught me how to make my own puppets too and a lot when it's came to poisons.

Whenever Chiyo gave me a break from all of my Ninja Art training (meaning during meals) Ebizo would help me by teaching me about the political powers of the world. And we played Shogi a bunch. It took me a little while since I had never played chess in my old world but eventually I mastered it and actually made it a challenge when playing against him.

Now word had already spread around the village of my 'return'. I never ventured out there though. I just stayed in Chiyo and Ebizu's house. There wasn't much point in going outside seeing as I'd just get buffeted by sand.

Eventually, though, Baki came back with word from the Kazekage. Actually, that was happening right now. I was just zoning out so I wouldn't have to listen to him while I was mixing chemicals. I'd taken to making poisons and bombs quite easily, if I do say so myself.

"Daseki! Are you even listening to me?!" He growled. I blinked, looking over at him with a blank expression.

"....no?" He stared at me deadpanned and I returned to adding a few drops of snake venom in the purple liquid I had in a test tube. He narrowed his eyes at the mixture before glaring at me.

"As I was saying: the Kazekage has ordered that you be put on a team to measure your advance in the ninja arts." Baki growled. I rolled my eyes, capping the vial of poison and putting it on a shelf with five other ones I had made up today. I'd have Chiyo let me test them out later.

"Go die, Baki." He growled, looking like he wanted to punch me. I rose an eyebrow, picking up a ball the size of a smoke bomb.

"I will launch your ass outside this village with this one bomb. Now get." I ordered, my face going emotionless. He scowled before making a hand sign and poofing away. I nodded happily, putting the bomb back down and continued on my work.
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
Authors Note
Hey all. What's up, yeah? Well, here's the new chapter of DOTRS xP Enjoy, yeah!
Peace!
~Mew