Chapter 11: Sleep....bombing?

~Chapter 11~

~Sleep....bombing?~

~3rd Person POV~

The base was quiet. All the Akatsuki members were sleeping, dreaming whatever S-rank criminals dream. There was no light in the base whatsoever as the older Uchiha sibling suddenly heard footsteps. Red, glowing eyes suddenly illuminated his shared room with Kisame and he got up from his bed, silently heading into the hallway after throwing on his cloak.

He headed into the living room where there was some scraping noises, his guard up as high as it could go.

He drew a kunai from his cloak pocket before flipping on the lamp on the table beside the couch. He blinked slowly, seeing dirt and rocks on the ground. He slowly trailed his eyes up the wall, frowning.

Surprise was barely contained from his features as he saw Daseki, the newest member of the Akatsuki digging away at the bases cave wall.

Her eyes were shut, giving off the impression she was sleeping. She didn't twitch at his presence, desperately digging at the wall. Eventually she let out a cry of frustration, pulling out something from her pocket. She was dressed in just some black shorts and a red tanktop, given the fact she had stopped sleepwalking at Granny Chiyo's and Ebizo's home.

She pressed the sticker-looking object on the wall before stepping away a few feet, making handsigns.

A silent explosion went off, leaving an alcove in its place. Daseki gave a satisfactory smile, climbing into the alcove and pushing rocks and dirt out before laying down.

Itachi frowned, climbing up the wall with chakra in his feet. He stopped at the edge of the alcove, looking at the red head to ask what that was about.

To his shock though, she was sleeping soundly, rolling over onto her side.

'Was she asleep this entire time?' Itachi wondered before jumping back to the ground and heading back to his room. He would simply ask her in the morning.

~Daseki's POV~

I woke up early. Before anyone else did. I was sure of that because of the silence around the base.

I looked around me, furrowing my eyebrows. It didn't smell like flowers anymore. It was supposed to, seeing as I was rooming with Konan.

But no, I knew the reason. I let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose. 'Looks like I'm sleepwalking again.'

I was in an alcove I obviously had created last night in one of the walls of the living room. I pulled the sticker bombs out of my pocket, counting them. Sure enough I had one less then I did last night.

I grumbled to myself, jumping down to the floor and headed down the hall to Konan's room. She wasn't in there, meaning she was with Pain.

I simply grabbed my cloak to keep the chill of the base away then walked back to the living room and then into the kitchen. My eyes rested on a coffee maker and I quickly started it up, making sure they had plenty of sugar and creamer.

Once it was done I made myself a cup, putting enough sugar, creamer and milk in it until it turned beige in color.

I grabbed the cup, sitting cross-legged on the counter as I took a sip of the scalding liquid.

I happily drunk the coffee, enjoying the silence of the base until fish stick decided to ruin it.

Kisame trudged into the kitchen, his blue hair ruffled from sleep. He looked like a zombie as he made himself cup of coffee, simply nodding at me.

I kept sipping my coffee, watching as he slumped into a chair at the table. He just had a pair of black boxers on along with a blue muscle shirt. Luckily for me, I wasn't uncomfortable because of it. The reason? Practically every guy at all my orphanages looked like that when they woke up.

Then again....most didn't look like a human shark.

I looked down at my coffee as I tried to take another sip, frowning at its empty state before making myself another cup.

By the time I sat back in my spot on the counter, Kisame had also got himself another cup. He seemed like he was finally awake and he looked at me with a pointy-toothed grin.

"Seems like I found myself a coffee buddy." I smirked, laughing quietly.

"Guess so. When does everyone else wake up?" I asked curiously. He shrugged.

"Itachi and Kakuzu are the only other people that wake up rather early. Everyone else sleeps til at least ten."

I rose an eyebrow. "What time is it anyway?"

He pointed to the stove which I just noticed had a digital clock on it. It said 7:44 and I sweatdropped, sighing.

"That's sad." I muttered, taking a sip from my coffee as Itachi walked into the kitchen. He had his hair perfectly in its ponytail and was completely dressed. He glanced over at me, curiosity faintly shining in his eyes as he made himself a cup of coffee also.

"Daseki....do you happen to sleepwalk?" I felt my eye twitch and I grumbled to myself, looking away before I sighed, looking at him as he took a seat across from Kisame.

"Yeah. I always did before I came....back. Always ended up on trees or roofs or something. Seems like I blew up the wall this time." I grumbled, sighing by the end.

He nodded. "I saw you. It was strange but you seemed completely awake besides your eyes being closed."

I shrugged, putting my cup in the sink after rinsing it. "That's what everyone says. Can't stop it, no matter what I try. Tied myself down once but I got out of it."

"That sucks, kid." Kisame said, raising his coffee to his lips.

I shrugged, looking inside the pantry beside the fridge. "Yup."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Ello :3 wassup people? I hope y'all liked this chapter xD I love Kisame xP

~Mew