Chapter 27: Mission With A Dumbass

~Chapter 27~

~Mission With A Dumbass~

"You people...." I sighed, sweatdropping at the scene I had walked in on.

Pain and Konan instantly jumped away from each other, their expressions turning blank.

I rose an eyebrow, smirking. "Enjoy sucking each others faces off?"

"Shut up. Now go do your mission." Pain ordered, throwing me a scroll.

"With who?" I asked, quickly skimming over it.

"Sasori."

My eye twitched and I looked up at him with a glare before sighing and walking out. I headed down the hall, barging into Sasori and Deidara's room. The blonde looked up from where he was changing his shirt, his hair loose for once. I tore my gaze away from him with some struggle to look at my brother who hadn't moved from his puppet making.

"Sasori, we got a mission." I then threw the scroll at his head but he, unfortunately, caught it.

"Am I going, un?" Deidara asked curiously, pulling his shirt over his head.

I shook my head, hooking a thumb towards the dumbass. "Nah. Just me and him. Pain's, unfortunate, orders."

He nodded, sitting on his bed as he started to fix his half ponytail. Meanwhile Sasori had finished reading the scroll and was now looking at me.

"Don't get in my way, brat."

I scoffed, walking out. "Don't get in MY way, brother." I sneered the last word before slamming their door shut.

I headed down the hall, entering the kitchen to get a quick meal before we headed out. I sweatdropped when we entered, sighing.

"Is everyone sucking face today?" I asked. Kisame and Itachi immediately jumped apart from each other and I walked in between them, heading for the fridge. They glared over at me as I swung open the door and I rose an eyebrow. "What? If you didn't want me interrupting, get to your room."

Kisame's eye twitched and I smirked, pulling out a rice ball. I ate it quickly before searching for more food, my stomach growling.

"She has a point." Itachi muttered and I saw Kisame's glare switch to him.

"Just go fuck each other or something. The lust radiating between you two is very annoying." I grumbled, shutting the fridge door with a few dango sticks. They started glaring at me again and I smirked, quickly eating them before grabbing a soda from the fridge as an afterthought.

"See ya." I nodded in their direction before transporting into my room. I quickly started grabbing scrolls and vials, putting them in my tool belt. Once I was done I slung on my Akatsuki cloak, transporting back into the living room as I took a sip from my soda.

Sasori was just coning down the hall in Hiruko and I rolled my eyes, mumbling under my breath before he came to a stop beside me.

"Ready?" He growled.

I nodded, opening the door as it appeared. Sasori shuffled out and I sighed before closing the door and walking by his side, my hands in my pants pockets.

This was going to be a long mission.

I popped my third soldiers pill into my mouth, glancing around at the town we were walking through. We haven't stopped walking since leaving the base and I was getting annoyed with it. I had finally resorted to eating a soldiers pill when I had thought about climbing onto Hiruko's back for a quick nap.

"He should be here." Sasori growled, speaking for the first time. I glanced over at him before rolling my eyes and looking around with narrowed eyes. We were in another pleasure town and it was starting to annoy the crap out of me. Especially with a lot of people glancing at either me or Sasori.