Chapter 8: Explosions

~Chapter 8~

~Explosions~

I shot forward, making handsigns. Five clones appeared, running along with me. All six of us started doing handsigns at once.

"Sandasutoraiku!" We all shouted, a thick black mist expelled from our mouths. Kisame's eyebrows furrowed as the entire battlefield became black, making him unable to see. My clones and I finished the handsigns for the second part of the jutsu, electricity sparking off our bodies and going through the mist. Thunder started echoing around the room, drowning out all other sound. I let out a small sigh, pointing my hand in Kisame's direction as a huge bolt of blue lightning flew from my finger tips.

This was my original jutsu. It required a fair amount of chakra and the fact that my chakra nature was Lightning.

I heard Kisame grunt before the mist was expelled and I blinked slightly in surprise, seeing him holding his sword in front of his body. The usual bandages that had been around it were charred and burnt off along with several spots in his Akatsuki cloak.

But he was alive. I sighed, pursing my lips. "Damn. I wish its would've been a one-hit knock out."

He smirked in my direction as I scowled. He chuckled, leaning his sword on his shoulder again.

"It was a pretty strong jutsu, ill give you that kid. But now I'm gonna get serious." He smirked and I did a few hand springs, distancing myself from the clone that had suddenly appeared behind me.

I growled, forming a handsign as I jumped up on one of the walls, climbing with chakra in my feet to hang from the ceiling. The explosives I had made my clones plant while I had shot my lightning at the fish went off, making the entire floor explode.

~3rd Person POV~

As the young red head made a handsign, the entire battlefield exploded, shocking Kisame.

The first jutsu the girl had used had amused him at first. But the outcome and power of it had thoroughly shocked him. And now the girl had somehow put explosives all around, making him have to jump onto one of the walls, dodging debris and using Samehada as a shield.

The kid sure did pack more of a punch than he was expecting.

Elsewhere in the base, a blond, long-haired boy around the age of sixteen glanced up from modeling some of his clay. He frowned, instantly recognizing the sound of an explosion. And a very large one at that.

No one in the Akatsuki except him used bombs except, say, the random paper bomb. But that explosion was too big to be a measly paper bomb.

He got up from the desk he sat at, glancing at Sasori-danna.

He had also look up at the explosion but he had went back to working on another puppet.

Deidara left his partner, exiting from the room and headed down the hall. He saw smoke coming out of the bottom of the training room door so he opened it curiously before his mouth dropped.

The floor was in shambles and Kisame was on the cieling, fighting some girl. They were engaged in a quick taijutsu battle, his sword sticking in the ceiling where he had no doubt placed it.

Deidara glanced over at Leader-sama who was watching the fight with mild interest, not a spot on him.

Daseki, on the other hand, had many cuts and bruises. Kisame was really strong, she'll give the fish stick that. One of her ribs were undoubtedly broken but she pushed the pain aside like a true ninja would.

She was thinking of a tactic that would end up with her surviving when suddenly an idea popped into her head and she smirked, jumping onto Kisame's shoulders, pulling out one of her vials.

She poured it over his face and his nose wrinkled before his eyes rolled back into his head.

The red head smirked. Seems like her instant sleeping potion was a success.

She grabbed a hold of the shark man, using chakra strings to control the man and had him walk over, pick up his sword and then walk down the wall to the floor where she allowed him to flop to the ground.

~Daseki's POV~

I smirked, letting my chakra release the hold on the ceiling and I did a few flips in the air before landing safely. I turned to Pain, raising an eyebrow while I gripped my side with the broken rib.

There was a blond....boy?....standing next to him, his eyes wide with surprise. Meanwhile Pain was looking at me with only a hint of surprise being the only emotion visible on his face.

"Congratulations, Daseki. I'll have one of the members heal you and we shall discuss everything after." I nodded as he disappeared and I walked over to Kisame, frowning.

I thought of what the cure was to the sleeping potion before shrugging and kicking him hard in the groin. He instantly bolted up, a yelp escaping his lips as I stared at him blankly.

"Yo."

"Why the hell did you kick me?!" He growled, holding his crotch in pain.

"Didn't know how to wake you up. That was an experimental sleeping potion. Seems like it's a success though." I shrugged as he glared at me.

"Stupid brat." He grumbled, grabbing his sword and using it to stumble to his feet.

"Hey, at least I beat you." I shrugged then turned my attention to the blond person.

"Who're you?"

He scowled at my rude tone but replied. "My name's Deidara, yeah."

I blinked, nodding. So he was a guy, given the fact his voice was deeper than a girls would be.

"I'm Daseki."

"You the person that set off that bomb, hmm?" He asked and I nodded.

"She almost took off my foot with the damn thing." Kisame mumbled, limping out of the room while I smirked.

"Bye fish stick!" I called mockingly and he flicked me off as he disappeared out the door.

I chuckled as a blue haired woman came into the room, looking around before he eyes rested on me.

"You must be Daseki." I nodded.

"I'm Konan. Pain asked me to come heal you." I blinked at the fact she didn't use -sama or something but nodded anyway.

"Nice to meet you."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Told ya the next chap would be quick ._.

~Mew