Chapter 28: Big Brothers For Dummies

~Chapter 28~

~Big Brothers For Dummies~

~3RD Person POV~

"Read it, un." Deidara ordered, dropping a book on Sasori's desk. The puppet looked at it before sweatdropping.

"'Big Brothers For Dummies'?" He questioned, looking up at the blonde.

Deidara crossed his arms, nodding. "You need to learn how actually act like one, hmm."

"Mine and Daseki's relationship is fine." The redhead stated, pushing the book away. Deidara scoffed.

"You two would kill each other without a second thought, yeah."

"What's your point, brat?"

Deidara's eye twitched. "My point is that siblings are supposed to love each other, yeah!"

"....you're kidding me, right? I have no emotions anyway." Sasori said, rolling his eyes.

"Yes you do, hmm!"

"Yeah, annoyance. Which you're causing." Sasori replied. Deidara grit his teeth before storming out of the room, mumbling to himself.

Sasori looked at the door as it slammed close before looking at the book. With another glance at the door and a sigh he flipped it open to the first page, reading.

Meanwhile, Daseki - who had been watching TV in the living room - was looking at the fuming Deidara as he stomped into the room.

"What's up with you?" She questioned. Deidara's eyes flashed and he glared at her.

"Sasori-danna's a fucking idiot, yeah." With that, he stormed into the kitchen.

Daseki looked after him with a raised eyebrow before smirking and following after him. The blonde slammed the freezer shut, lifting himself up to sit on the counter. He shuffled in the drawer by his calf, pulling out a spoon before proceeding to eat the Rocky Road ice cream he held straight from the tub.

"You're an emotional eater, aren't you?" Daseki questioned, smirking. His eye twitched but other than that, he ignored her.

Daseki frowned, reaching over and stealing the spoon from his hand before eating the scoop of ice cream he was about to put in his mouth.

Deidara stared at his hand blankly for a moment before grumbling and pulling out another spoon.

"So, what'd Sasori-teme do to piss you off?" She questioned, leaning towards him to get another spoonful.

"Nothing, un." He grunted, glaring at the opposite wall.

~Daseki's POV~

"....mkay." I hummed. His eyes snapped to me and I blinked, tilting my head.

"What?"

"You're dropping it, un?"

"Yeah?" I looked at him in confusion and he frowned before closing the tub of ice cream and returning it to the fridge.

"Come with me." He ordered, tugging on my arm. I frowned but followed him nonetheless.

We suddenly appeared in my room and I was slammed against the wall, lips pressing firmly against my own.

My eyes widened in shock and I froze, staring at Deidara. He had his eyes closed so there wasn't any point though.

After a moment I sighed as best as I could, closed my eyes, and started kissing him back.

He smirked into the kiss, his hands finding my hips. I twitched as they started licking and biting me but other than that, ignored it.

"Why?" I gasped, Deidara's lips separating from my own before meeting my neck.

"Don't know." He grumbled, pulling me closer to his body.

"Y-you...what the!" I flinched when he bit down on my neck hard. I felt him smirk, his tongue running against the wound.

"Fucking sadist." I grumbled, twitching as his hands traveled farther up.

"Mm....what's your point, hmm?" He asked, pulling back to smirk down at me.

My eye twitched as I reached my hand up from where they had round around his neck. I gave his hair a sharp tug and he winced before smirking again.

"Awh, are you a sadist too, un?" He cooed, his forehead resting against my own as his eyes gleamed.

"....you're stupid."

He frowned for a moment before smiling. "I know, hmm."

My eye twitched again and I tugged at his hair. Suddenly I yelped, pulling myself tighter against him on reflex. He rose an eyebrow, looking at me in confusion.

"You're hand bit me really hard this time." I grumbled. He frowned, his hand starting to lick the wound near the middle of my back.

"Sorry, un. I don't really have control over them. They really like you though, yeah."

"Good to know." I grumbled, starting to release my grip on him but he refused to loosen his own grip. I glared at him and he smirked mischievously.

"If you want out, you're gonna have to bargain, yeah."

"Bargain?" I questioned, tilting my head. He nodded and I frowned.

"Will money work?"

He shook his head, smirking. My eye twitched and, with a sigh, I started kissing him. He paused in surprise before kissing back hungrily with a satisfied hum.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Short chap, I know. But, ya got a DeiDas scene at least o.o anyway....peace!

~Mew