Chapter 23: Pleasure

~Chapter 23~

~Pleasure~

"....another mission?" I muttered, my eye twitching as I looked at Pain.

He shrugged, throwing me the scroll. "You're going with Kakuzu and Hidan."

I sighed, walking out of his office. I headed down the hall, going to the living room where I could hear Hidan yelling.

"Oi, dumbass!" I called, interrupting his rant at Kakuzu who was counting his money like usual.

"We got a mission." I grumbled when he turned to me.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Why the fuck are you coming with us, bitch?"

"Call me a bitch again and I'll explode your ass. And I don't fucking know." He scowled at me as I opened the scroll Pain gave me, glancing over it quickly. When I was done I tossed it to Kakuzu who caught it without looking up. We had to go and capture some important officials in the Land of Birds.

Kakuzu grunted, throwing the scroll at Hidan's head who caught it with a scowl. "I have some debt to collect there anyway. We'll leave in ten minutes."

I shrugged before transporting into the hole, starting to pack up. It shouldn't take too long but I still wanted to be prepared.

After two days of traveling, we made it to a temple where the officials should be. Thankfully, might I add. Both Kakuzu and I were tired of Hidan's constant babbling. It was like I was trapped in a room with Tobi!

"Just shut up, stupid!" Kakuzu and I finally growled.

Hidan glared at us. "Don't fucking-"

My eye twitched and I pulled out a sticker bomb, putting it over his mouth. His eyes widened and he instantly tried to pull it off but it wouldn't. He glared at me in confusion and I sighed in relief.

"It won't come off unless I remove it or I command it to explode."

"You should've done that as soon as we left." Kakuzu grunted and I shrugged.

"Whatever. Let's go." He nodded and we jumped up onto the surrounding wall of the temple, stealthily heading into the courtyard.

I searched for an chakra signatures before pointing to the highest tower. "They're in there with the Head Monk, I believe."

They both nodding, going.into serious mode and I removed the sticker from Hidan's lips. His eye twitched as he glared at me and I smirked before following Kakuzu up the side of the.tower with chakra in my feet.

"There's a bounty on that Monk...." Kakuzu muttered. Hidan sent him a furious glare.

"Don't even think about it! That'd blasphemy!"

"Fuck gods." I said before Kakuzu could answer.

I slipped into the window we had previously been looking into, keeping myself hidden from the unsuspecting people.

I pulled out four kunai before hitting each of them squarely in the eye. I frowned at the pang in my chest at killing people before the door was flung open, revealing four shinobi.

It was actually those Leaf ninja from before. My eyes widened aand I quickly through my hands forward, catching them all with chakra strings before any of them could make a move.

"Shit. Oi! Dumbasses! Grab 'em!" I called to the two idiots, making the four ninja cover their eyes with their own hand before they could see them. It'd be best if the Leaf didn't recognize us.

"You're that girl that was with Itachi and Kisame!" The smoker growled.

"What's your point?"

"Who are you?!" Shikamaru snapped. He was actually the only one whose name I knew. It had been the only one uttered during our last encounter.

"A person?" I sarcastically replied. I could see his eye twitch before I glanced over to see Hidan and Kakuzu disappear out the window, carrying all four bodies. I nodded, heading over to the window. I abruptly released the ninja and, as the got used to being able to move again, through a sleep bomb at them.

"Dammit!" I heard the girl shriek. I snickered, jumping out the window as four thuds were heard. I made a hand sign, appearing next to the idiots on a tree branch a hundred yards from the temple. They looked down at me and I nodded.

They didn't ask if I had killed or just incarcerated them so we just moved on, heading towards the closest bounty station. "Stay here." Kakuzu ordered, grabbing the two bodies from Hidan and stalking inside.

I sweatdropped, looking at the Jashinist who was glaring at the door. "He always like this?"

"Yup." He growled and I nodded, leaning against the wall. Eventually, he came back out and we started heading towards a hotel, as Kakuzu had said. That's when I saw something I really didn't want to: Hidan checking Kakuzu out, his eyes gleaming with lust as he licked his lips.

Ah, fuck. I was stuck with two hormonal guys for this mission and they were no doubt gonna be fucking each other senseless later.

Ew, mental images.

'Well, definitely ain't going anywhere near their room tonight....' I thought, shuddering as we entered a small pleasure town. My eye twitched as I saw the half dressed girls and sighed, stuffing my hands in my coat pockets and looking around. Kakuzu led us into a small, two story hotel and my eye twitched at the couple sucking face on the couch against a wall. The two guys ignored them, heading over to the counter where a somewhat decently dressed woman sat. She looked over all of us before nodding.

"Welcome to the Hiwajima Hotel. How may I help you?" She directed that last bit to me, purring. My eyes widened before narrowing as Hidan burst out laughing.

"I'm taken. And two rooms." I stated coldly, lying. She flinched at my blank face before nervously handing me two keys.

"R-rooms 97 and 98 on the top floor." I huffed, walking over to the stairs with the two guys. When we got to the rooms at the end of the hall I tossed them the keys to room 97 which Kakuzu caught.

"If I wake up from Hidan's moaning, I'll murder you both." I told them, unlocking the door. Hidan jumped away from me, blushing and looking appalled at the same time.

"W-what the hell?! Why the fuck did you say that?!"

I looked at him evenly before pointing to Kakuzu. "Well....he's obviously on top."

"The fuck?! You little-"

"Kakuzu, take your bitch in your room please." I said, looking at the tall man. He gave a short chuckle before grabbing Hidan's coat, dragging him into their room as the Jashinist waved his scythe at me, yelling insults.

I smirked, walking into my room with a satisfied smirk. "Mission accomplished."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

....hehe. Sorry about that >.>

BLAME THE DOUJIN!

~Mew