Chapter 25: The Worst Thing

This is for no one commenting who their favorite yaoi couple was. Be warned that I made it my mission to make this the most disturbing chapter I've ever written. Enjoy~ *evil smile*

~Chapter 25~

~The Worst Thing~

What is the worst thing you've ever seen? Was it a porn tape that your brother accidentally left in the DVD player? Was it walking into your parents room to see them going at it? Was it your bestfriend kissing your boyfriend? Or was it something gruesome? Was it a savage murder? How about getting into a bad car wreck?

For me, there had been a lot of bad things I've seen. I've seen death. I've caused it. I've seen porn because of all the horny little boys in orphanages. I've gotten injured repeatedly and blown up. But....the worst thing I've seen? That was an experience that happened earlier in the week.

I guess it had been my fault really. Curiosity really did kill the cat....or more like curiosity killed my innocence and mental stability.

I had never really ventured all the way to the back of the hallway, seeing as I only needed to know how to get my room. But, I had already finished my assassination mission and everyone else was on a mission of their own....so I had thought, anyway.

But back to the point. I had gotten bored so I begun exploring, surprised that at the end of the hall there were two more halls either leading to the left or the right. The right one had been boring, only housing what looked like Konan and Pain's rooms and a few supply closets. I didn't have to worry about the leader or the woman, considering they were on a mission themselves.

Anyway, when done with the right hallway, I headed down the left one. And this is when it started to get creepy. It was a lot more....muskier in this hall and the humidity had went up. Eventually I got to the end of the hall which had only two doors. The first one had been locked and then I heard a scream from the other one. So, to investigate, I put a use to a new jutsu I had picked up on the assassination mission.

Its name was Toketsu Fukashi. It gave me the ability to disappear along with any sound I made or any scent I gave off.

Was really a nuisance because it was the same jutsu the man I had been hunting used. Eventually, though, I had cornered him, made him teach me the jutsu in exchange for sparing his life and promptly betrayed that promise and murdered him.

Anyway, that was another subject. Back to the worst thing I'd ever seen.

I had slowly opened the unlocked door, thankful that it didn't squeak. It was a good thing any sound I make was muted because I had let out a surprised, horrified, disgusted gasp.

There were two men and a girl. Then men were....weird. One was black and white and the other completely white. And no, I wasn't being racist. I meant one was legitimately half black (so much so that I couldn't make out his facial features) and half white while the other one was completely white. They both had green hair and golden eyes and one side of their body looked like it was made out of vines.

Now, they were the first thing I had noticed, considering their backs to me. Oh, they were both naked and covered in blood, too. But anyway, as I moved to stand horizontally from the low table they were around, I saw what they were focusing on.

It was a girl no older than me with matted, blood-soaked mint green hair and silver eyes filled with tears. She was naked as well and covered with blood but, unlike the men, the blood was coming from wounds. She was missing her right arm from the elbow down and I could see the bone from where it had been savagely ripped off.

Blood was still gushing from the wound along with her stomach where it looked like someone had pierced it with their hand and pulled something out. I could actually see some of her insides resting on the outside.